“Class A all the way!”

Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Dalton
Clarksville, TN
“Class A all the way!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This hotel has a great location! Staff was exceptional polite & the rooms were CLEAN!!! Loved staying here & we will be back!!!! My only complaint was I wished you got a discounted rate if you get 2 rooms for the same stay. Other than that......I give this place a 100+.

Room Tip: I imagine any room would be fine...this place is awesome!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
GM-HamptonInn-Dalton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dalton, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn Dalton. We truly appreciate your kind comments concerning our hotel and staff. It is always a great encouragement to hear positive comments from our guests. We are thrilled to learn that you loved staying with us. We Love Having You Here! We look forward to welcoming you back to Hampton Inn Dalton when your travels bring you back to our area. Thanks again!
Hampton Inn-Dalton, GA
p:706.226.4333
f: 706.278.6443
julie.pavlu@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Arabic first
Inman, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Nice Hotel. Hwy can be noisy if your not used to traffic/noise but I ask for a room closer to the entrance and it's fine. The rooms are very nice and I really love their beds. It's always a good stay when I come for business trips and I feel like it's a nice home away from home.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the front of the building have significantly less highway traffic noise.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn Dalton. We truly appreciate your kind comments about our hotel. We are honored to learn that you consider Hampton Inn Dalton a nice "home away from home". Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to the Dalton area.
Hampton Inn-Dalton, GA
p:706.226.4333
f: 706.278.6443
Commerce, Georgia
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at this Hampton Inn because of its proximity to a meeting location. I was very pleased with the overall cleanliness of the room and lobby. The breakfast was excellent! The room did have road noise from I-75, but the location was still excellent.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn Dalton. We sincerely appreciate your kind comments about our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to the Dalton area.
Kindest regards, Julie Pavlu, General Manager, Hampton Inn Dalton
Atlanta
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I pulled into this hotel late Sunday night after attempting to drive home to Atlanta from Nashville, but following a storm the entire way. It was just not safe, but I fought the idea of stopping because I wanted to get home. I had no clothes, no toiletries, nothing. I pulled off to go to the Hampton specifically because I have stayed at this chain before and been impressed. This Dalton Hampton was top notch! The front desk worker offered me toothpaste, a tooth brush and deodorant when I told her of my situation. I felt very saft there despite being alone, and feeling very alone after the terrible drive. The breakfast is exceptional: all sorts of offerings from hot chocolate (yum) to waffles to bags of breakfast to go with fresh fruit. The room was clean, the bed was soft (with a note that the duvet was clean! Thank you!), and the stay was short but very nice. Thank you!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank fromAtl
GM-HamptonInn-Dalton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dalton, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I always enjoy hearing from our guests. The staff and I truly appreciate your kind comments concerning our hotel. We are so pleased that you decided to stop and stay with us rather than continue to drive in the rainstorm. We are very happy to learn that you had a nice stay. We hope that you will stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the Dalton area. Thanks again!

Plymouth, Mi.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is a good place to spend a night. This Hampton Inn sits right off of I-75. We stopped for the night while heading to Southern Florida. It's located by several Restaurants along with shopping right around the corner. The continental breakfast is sufficient offering warm foods as well as cold.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
GM-HamptonInn-Dalton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dalton, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. It is always wonderful hearing from our guests and we truly appreciate your kind comments. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Dalton when your travels bring you back to the Dalton area. Thanks again!

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for about six hours on a trip to Florida. From the very beginning I was not impressed. If we hadn't been so exhausted we would have chosen a different place. The hotel room was small for the price we paid. I am not a fan of outdoor entries and corridors as this one had.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Coachdeb
Thank you very much for your review. I always enjoy hearing from our guests and I truly appreciate your comments concerning our hotel. I am very sorry that you were not impressed with our hotel. Our goal is for all of our guests to be completely satisfied with their stay. I apologize that this was not the case with your stay. Please know that I value your feedback and will use it to help us improve our hotel and its services. If there is any other information or feedback you would like to provide me, please feel free to contact me directly. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

This Hampton has many things I wish I could find at other Hamptons. The rooms have Farm Shutters, keeping the rooms really dark, which makes it nice to sleep. The rooms have a "foyer" at the door, of hardwood, allowing me to take my damp shoes off in the rain, and not tracking the mud into the room. Although this hotel features outside facing rooms, the rooms are nice and quiet.

The only downside I found for the hotel is the lobby. The lobby is small and cramped, and the way the furniture is set up does not allow for easy navigation. It makes it difficult to eat in the lobby for breakfast, and you end up bumping into people already eating. Perhaps removing the large center table would help. Also, this week, breakfast did not change the first few days, which seemed to go against the normal food calendar.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
GM-HamptonInn-Dalton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dalton, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. It is always wonderful hearing from our guests. We truly appreciate your kind comments and helpful feedback concerning our hotel. We were very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Dalton area. Thanks again!

1000 Marke Street