“Easy to find”

Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Dalton
ERIE
“Easy to find”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We enjoyed our overnight stay with the exception of the people coming up and down the stairs with luggage. Beds were very comfortable and staff very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

3 Thank MAUREEN A
Sam P, General Manager at Days Inn Dalton, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear Guest Please allow me an opportunity to introduce myself; my name is Sam Patel and I am General Manager at the Days Inn,Dalton,GA ,my front desk staff has advised me of the service you received during your stay with us; first and foremost I want to sincerely apologize for this. We strive to service All of our guest and especially our loyal guest such as yourself and on this occasion we did not exceed your basic expectation; I would like to extend an invitation to you
and your family to stay with us the next time your travel should bring you to Dalton area .
At such time if you can be so kind as to contact me directly I will personally ensure that your stay is Comfortable ; I will extend a preferred rate and complimentary upgrade to a renovated suite.

I look forward in hearing from you and having the opportunity to
have you back as a guest of ours.

Regards,
Sam Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Muskegon, Michigan
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Before booking at this property, I read the reviews here on Tripadvisor and was pretty confident I would be pleased. I know there were a few bad reviews but that is normal. We were pleasantly surprised when we got here. We had a very nice room, clean and quiet. I requested a room on the back side of the hotel and on the second floor and that is what we got. Someone said the bathroom walls were all marked up but the marks on the shower wall are actually part of the tub enclosure. The young man at the reception desk was very, very friendly and very helpful and told us which restaurants in the area gave a discount with the key card. This is an excellent place for a very reasonable price. I would most definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the back side - away from the road and on the second floor so you have no noise above you.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
11 Thank Doris C
Sam P, General Manager at Days Inn Dalton, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Guest Doris We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your comments after tirp and recent stay at our hotel. We were so pleased to read that you enjoyed our hotel and it's amenities , and found it to be clean and comfortable and exallant value, From myself and the entire staff at the Day's Inn in Dalton, Ga we want to thank you so much for your business and looking forward to seeing you when you in this area again, It was our pleasure having you and your family here with us and we are so glad we were able to made your stay enjoyable
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 14, 2012

When we entered the room there was an awful odor. The carpet was wet by the jacussi. There was no fitted sheet on the bed, just a flat sheet laying on top of the mattress. We mentioned it to the man when we were checking out and he said he would tell the manager. They said they did not let animals stay in the room we stayed in, but I do not believe that.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sam P, Manager at Days Inn Dalton, responded to this review, October 17, 2012

I look forward in hearing from you and having the opportunity to
have you back as a guest of ours.

Regards,
Sam Patel

Travelers are raving about these Dalton hotels