“Powell's”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Powell's Country Kitchen
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Powell's has been a mainstay for me for years but now I eat at other places as well.
The menu keeps changing and now they are closed on Monday's which was one of the days I always ate there.
Food has a good taste to it and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Located down town Dalton and back in a hole. This is a good southern comfort food place. Lotta locals eat here. Good food! Dine in or take out!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I had lunch today at Powells for the first time in several months. I was so disappointed. The food just wasn't the quality that it used to be. It was so bad that I asked the waitress to please take one item off of my bill. Once very affordable, now it's way overpriced. For two people, one had a meat and 2, the other a meat and 3....and we both drank water..it was $15.73 + $2.00 tip = $17.73 for a horrible lunch! USED to be one of the best meat & 3 in town.....NOW the worst.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

I didn't really last visit in April 2011, it was way further back when i was a young boy.
My dad "Ray Flood Sr" took me and I love this place I can't get the food taste out of my mouth. I am sitting in school now and i was wishing I can just leave and head there with my GF. This place is is really a Awesomeness Place.
I am Hunter Flood and I Approve this message!!!

Reviewed April 3, 2011

My bf loves this place,i finally tried it but to me we went on the wrong day,they have certain meats&vegs for each day & i liked the choices for every day other than the 1 when we were there.It turned out ok though,i ordered a hamburger&fries..&it was good.The food here is good but the service is probably better..I'm sure we'll be back.