“Wonderful!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 187 Restaurants in Dalton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Traveling on business and eating at a different place each night. The Flo's Fillet with the sweet potato was amazing! The salad was wonderful too!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have been to a lot of restaurants, but I have never been to a place that enjoys drowning out the flavor of their steaks with pepper like this place does. Even after I complained to the waitress that there was too much pepper on my t-bone steak, I still never got any attention. Can assure you that one trip to this place was enough for me, I won't be back to pay $20 for a steak that I can't tell how the flavor of the meat was with all that pepper on it. Seasoning is one thing, but overloading it with hot pepper is not the way to flavor a steak. Very poorly managed restaurant and very dumb waitresses.

2  Thank John B
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was here once and I was quite disapointed , steak was not so good and staff poor as well.
I will never come back

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I think you can always count on good food at Longhorn's. From the appetizers all the way to the deserts, it's good. I agree with other reviewers that the prices are a little high but I never feel like it wasn't worth it. I'm basically writing this review for their new grilled vegetables salad. Woul never have thought of that combination. I really enjoy grilled veggies so I gave it a try. It was interesting and I'm glad I tried it but I would not order it again. I'll just take the normal side salad and have those good grilled veggies next to the meat as it should be.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

There had been a menu update since we had eaten there previously. We had great salads with feta, fresh warm grilled chicken & crispy romaine. Good experience.