“Interesting New Salad”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 185 Restaurants in Dalton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I think you can always count on good food at Longhorn's. From the appetizers all the way to the deserts, it's good. I agree with other reviewers that the prices are a little high but I never feel like it wasn't worth it. I'm basically writing this review for their new grilled vegetables salad. Woul never have thought of that combination. I really enjoy grilled veggies so I gave it a try. It was interesting and I'm glad I tried it but I would not order it again. I'll just take the normal side salad and have those good grilled veggies next to the meat as it should be.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

There had been a menu update since we had eaten there previously. We had great salads with feta, fresh warm grilled chicken & crispy romaine. Good experience.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Two burgers and two beers should not be that expensive. But my husband left our credit card and the waitress ran outside to find us and that was very kind. Of all places available this was best option for quality which is sad, not many choices.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Being on the road on Valentine's Day, it can be a challenge to find somewhere for dinner. We called here and they said they were super busy but if we came in 45 minutes, they would fit us in. They took our name and when we arrived in 45 minutes, the place was full with lots of people waiting. We were seated within a couple of minutes and the hostess apologized for the wait! Our server, Carmello, was charming. The service was quick considering the crowd of people. We were in and out of there in an hour. Salads were fine, both house and Caesar. Warm bread was good. Grilled salmon was a large portion, even though I ordered the smallest available, so I took some home. New York Strip was served as ordered, medium rare. Restaurant was super busy and noisy. My first visit to this chain but it was okay.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is fantastic place to get a meat and to spend the right amount of money , I ve been there on business lunch and I admit I got a New York steak that I m still missing right now . Tender and big as well .