“Decent meal, fabulous service!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 180 Restaurants in Dalton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Decent meal, fabulous service!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Being on the road on Valentine's Day, it can be a challenge to find somewhere for dinner. We called here and they said they were super busy but if we came in 45 minutes, they would fit us in. They took our name and when we arrived in 45 minutes, the place was full with lots of people waiting. We were seated within a couple of minutes and the hostess apologized for the wait! Our server, Carmello, was charming. The service was quick considering the crowd of people. We were in and out of there in an hour. Salads were fine, both house and Caesar. Warm bread was good. Grilled salmon was a large portion, even though I ordered the smallest available, so I took some home. New York Strip was served as ordered, medium rare. Restaurant was super busy and noisy. My first visit to this chain but it was okay.

• Visited February 2013

Modena
“What a meat !!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is fantastic place to get a meat and to spend the right amount of money , I ve been there on business lunch and I admit I got a New York steak that I m still missing right now . Tender and big as well .

Visited February 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Good food, Great staff”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Had a business dinner here and the service was excellant. I had the ribeye steak and it was very good. Cooked as I ordered it. Waitress and very friendly and attentive. The only slight downside was that the french onion soup was not up to par that evening. Very clean restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Good steak.”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We arrived 8 minutes before the dinner menu began and lunch menu ended but the waiter offered us either menu. Ribeye was very good and service was excellent.

Visited January 2013
Chatsworth, Georgia
“Great Place”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The food and staff at our local Longhorn is wonderful. Never had a bad experience there.The resturant is always clean and the servers go out of their way to make sure you are well taken care of.

Visited December 2012