“Food was good, service so so”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 179 Restaurants in Dalton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Kids
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Food was good, service so so”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Typical Outback food, had the avocado crabmeat appetizer and found it nice but perhaps they put a little to much lemon in the crabmeat. My meal consisted of the Filet with vegetables and salad. I always love there vegees and salad. But the Filet was tough, more like a sirloin, I would have sent it back but I was hungry and had a hard enough time having her refill my iced tea.

• Visited August 2013

Libby, Montana
“Nice place”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great food and conveniently located by hotels. Nice servers that were quick to recognize us when we walked in.

Visited February 2013
Modena
“The best steak in Dalton”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have been here twice and I really love the New York Steak, the place is really too cold inside ( you remember to get a jacket ) and price not too cheap if you compare with other places, but I tried different and this is my favourite .

Visited August 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Excellent Service and food”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Our server was super personable and attentive. Our food came out just as you have come to expect from Outback. They give a discount to guests staying at the Hampton Inn Dayton, GA.

Visited August 2013
Owensboro
“Always enjoyable!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were looking forward to this meal as we had been to the coast for the week and were full of seafood. Time for a steak!! We had returned to the Hampton Inn we had stayed at on the way down for their good service and picked it again, knowing Outback was across the street. I noticed in another Hampton review, there was to be a discount for showing your room key. Wished I would have known that?? Still would have gone. Value seemed very good compared to all the prices we just paid in Hilton Head

• Visited June 2013