“Great service” 5 of 5 bubbles

O'Charley's
Ranked #28 of 179 Restaurants in Dalton
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

We had one of the friendliest waiters, he was very attentive and anticipated all of our needs. The food came very quickly and was all cooked exceptionally well. The atmosphere was friendly and family-friendly. Overall we had a great time and would highly recommend it.

Rome, Georgia
“Best Burger In Many Days!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

My wife and I stopped at O'Charley's in Dalton, GA on the Walnut Street exit this past week as we started a 7 day vacation. We both ordered burgers and were blown away with the quality of the meal. She had a standard cheeseburger and I had the Wild West Burger. One of the selling points for me was the addition of a Cajun-Horseradish sauce. The burger was cooked to a medium perfection with a slightly charred crust and incredible juiciness. Loaded with lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, and dill pickle this burger had everything the carnivore in me wanted! Not often do you find the level of perfection and goodness in a standard family type restaurant as this but the service was impeccable and the meal was outstanding. French fries have to go a long way to be memorable, but these were crisp and not oily at all.....having the side of Cajun Horseradish sauce to dip them in made them all the better. I would go back today and tomorrow to have that same level of burger goodness and hope they keep up the good work!

• Visited June 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“family friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

kids found what they wanted.
Servers hovered a bit.

Visited June 2012
florida
“Got very sick”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

The atmosphere is nice enough - a pub type restaurant....unfortunately I got very, very ill the next day from the "fresh" salmon. I don't think it was as 'fresh' as it should have been. It was also undercooked in places but I had eaten around it....maybe the salmon had turned bad and it shouldn't have been served....regardless I was very disappointed with them. I highly suggest you stay away from their fish...

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank fltam
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent experience, if a bit pricey for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

Great experience and a very nice place, easy access from I-75. Had an e-coupon for a free appetizer, otherwise a bit too expensive for lunch. But otherwise highly recommended.

Visited May 2012