“I love Chick - fil - A”

Cuisines: American
Willis, Texas
“I love Chick - fil - A”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I travel a lot. It is nice to get consistency among chains. Every Chick -fil-A I go to, doesn't matter where, the staff is always extremely polite and more courteous than other fast food places. The consistency is also present in the food they serve.
My husband is from Georgia and he said this is a new restaurant in Dalton, so I just wanted to give the Manager and the staff kudos for maintaining the standard.
Good job guys!

• Visited May 2013

Clemson, South Carolina
“This not your average fast food place”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This place deserves to be added to trip adviser. The owner of this place treats his restaurant patrons as if this was a traditional sit down restaurant. I have never seen such outstanding service as this restaurant. Its worth a visit for the oddity of OUTSTANDING customer service.

During a very heavy lunch hour they had employees coming around to refill drinks, the owner himself was touring the patrons to see if there was any service that he could provide. He even comped a french fry order because he said we needed more fresher fries (even though the ones we were eating were just fine). WOW. I have been to higher priced sit down restaurants that do not provide the customer service of this place.

• Visited April 2013