“Very delicious and best place in the state to eat!”

Western Sizzlin Wood Grill
Ranked #123 of 186 Restaurants in Dalton
Reviewed May 17, 2011

This is the best place Ive ever eaten and the friendliest. They make sure you have you what you want and take care of you. Id say that you wont like it but love it. Everytime I go I almost leave crawling because I get myself stuffed on the very good food.

1  Thank ellabella75

Reviewed April 3, 2011

Twice ive went to prepare my salad&my food is waiting on table when i've gotten back.Which would be great for some but im not the fastest eater so i either put push my salad to the side &eat my food or eat my salad&have my food cold.The other day i chose to eat my food&save my salad,i had hardly touched it&asked for a box.Waitress asked what for,i pointed at my salad&was told they really weren't supposed to do that,salads were supposed to be dine-in.Which it would've been if my food wasnt there before i had time to make my salad.She did get me a box though,if not i probably wouldn't go back..why pay for something&not get to eat it.Overall,they do have good food.It's priced descent&i would recommend it-not as an amazing place but as a place with a good meal at a descent price. *love the huge rolls with honey butter-but although we had extra rolls we had to pay .50 for honey butter to go..only plus to that was cup they put butter in wasnt small so it was worth it(i guess)

2  Thank AY34885
Reviewed April 19, 2008

Stay away from Western Sizzlin in Dalton. They are not family friendly, and the steaks are terrible. The Manager came to our table IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY to say that he would be adding an "adjustment" to our bill because my daughter asked for a plate to split the tough as leather $10 steak she was served. I'd already purchased a drink and a salad, so it's not like we were grazing through their greasy buffet without paying. Take your steak money across town to The Cellar, Outback, Longhorn, or Applebee's. DITCH Western Sizzlin-it's worth the drive to eat elsewhere in Dalton.

2  Thank Daltonmomofthree

Been to Western Sizzlin Wood Grill? Share your experiences!