“Fantastic little hideaway BBQ place”

Miller Brothers Rib Shack
Ranked #10 of 179 Restaurants in Dalton
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Miller Brothers Rib Shack where we're putting Georgia barbecue on the map, one satisfied customer at a time. With 35 years of barbecue experience, Miller Brothers Rib Shack is determined to serve you the best barbecue imaginable and at a price that will keep you coming back for more. What are you waiting for, stop by, all are welcome.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic little hideaway BBQ place”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

After hearing great things from others in regards to Miller Brothers; my partner and I decided to finally eat here.

Best decision I've made this year! The dining area was spotless, service was very prompt and friendly. The sports theme was also very informative and a great repose from other " fast casual" places I frequent.

The ribs were great and very flavorful! My partners pulled pork was outta this world. A big thumbs up for the onion petals! Also, if you ever go, please, get some dragonlady hot sauce! Absolutely fantastic and very flavorful! 10/10 would eat here again!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank RedKlayJesus

“yum”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

just had this last sunday for lunch great place and great food had it for lunch at church on easter sunday no no wait after church on easter sunday 2014 this year and we had it at my grandparents house not my church

Visited April 2014
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Good Ribs”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I like wet ribs and these did not disappoint. Full rack had eight ribs left for take home after I stuffed myself. I agree with other reviewers that the beans were unusual but not bad. Service was pleasant and cook very personable.

“Great ribs”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten at Miller Brother's since they opened. The restaurant is always clean and offers good, prompt service. I love their ribs.

• Visited February 2014
“kinda bland”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I wanted bbq this past Saturday night so we got take out from Miller Bros.I ordered a bbq beef sandwich,baked beans&fries.I know some people like fatty meat for flavor but i'm not one of them.The meat was chewy but edible,not something i would order again.The fries were bland but fine.I don't know what happened but the beans were a huge disappointment.We spent 5-10mins trying to figure out if we got a bad batch of beans.Not rotten bad but the beans were really light color&flavorless.It's like they were in a sauce but didn't absorb any of it.I feel like i'm being harsh-none of the food was bad.We tried Miller Bros once before years ago&couldn't remember how we felt about it.Based on this one experience&possibly just being an off day,i think we would both try it again in the future but probably not for a while.

• Visited February 2014