Econo Lodge Dalton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dalton Inn(Dalton)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat place to stayroom was cleanpleasant surpriseeasy accessroad tripfridgegpsinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2012

This is without a doubt the worse hotel I have ever stayed in. First impression when you walk in doesn't look too bad but that is as far as you should go. I could slap myself for not going back to the front desk and asking for our money back but we were tired, it was late and we stayed and regretted it. The room actually had pool towels in the bathroom, you know the ones with the blue stripes down the middle but they were almost threadbare and you couldn't wrap a five year old up in one they were so small. It's almost painful for me to even think about it so I can't write anything else. It was a cheap room, that is all I can say and even at that, for what you got it was overpriced.

Room Tip: Don't let them put you on the back side of the hotel, it's scary back there!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rab0
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Good price, great location, rooms are a bit dark due to light bulbs missing from sockets. Manager refused to honor us by giving us our member reward points for the stay. Guy at check in was very nice, and polite and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Room had several lamps but very dark, I'm sure so filth could not be seen, which was more apparent in daylight. Friends stayed in another which bed was partially unmade. Should have read reviews prior to staying. All previous negative reviews were also what we experienced. Complaints the morning we checked out only resulted in the clerk turning his radio down to listen but offered no regret for the conditions. I at least expect clean for any price I pay!!!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Indykatz
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Do not stay there. The room we got was filthy. Carpets, chairs, bed... And even the toilet bowl and seat were dirty, the bowl had stains that showed signed this room waA not clean for weeks... The toilet wasn't, that is for sure. I had to clean the seat so we could use it. On top of that, it was full of mosquitoes.
I know the place is cheap, and I was not expecting a super bed or furniture, but I think it is fair to expect it would be clean.
Do not stay there.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ligeia_ppgl
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We stayed at this motel on our way back to Florida from Wisconsin. The motel is very dirty and poorly maintained. The only two things I liked about this motel, though, were the comfortable bed and nice little fridge.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple