“Favorite”

Ranked #16 of 180 Restaurants in Dalton
Cuisines: Italian
“Favorite”
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

My favorite restaurant in Dalton. Fabulous homemade dressings, drinks, etc. My absolute favorite is spinach ravioli.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“A hidden GEM in a sea of chains!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

We have found our way to Tony's for the last two years on our trek from Ohio to Florida.always looking for the local family owned place vs the chains,Tony's is a great surprise at the main Dalton I-75 exit. Surprising wine selections for a small restaurant plus very good pastas...with standout sauces. Wonderful hospitality. Tryit and you will agree.

Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Best red sauce I've ever had”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I was in Dalton recently on business and I was staying near the strip mall where Tony's is located. Hands down, the red sauce at Tony's was the best I have ever had. It was rich, flavorful and bold tasting. I had Lasagna with their fantastic garlic rolls and a small house salad with their excellent creamy garlic dressing.

My server was attentive and friendly and kept me my beer from being empty too long. I met Tony and enjoyed chatting with him. It's a little on the expensive side but not bad for really good Italian food. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and I'll certainly visit the next time I return to Dalton.

Great job Tony!

• Visited June 2012
Chattanooga
“Really”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I think Chef Boyardee could have been less expensive with better flavor

• Visited December 2011
Chester, Virginia
“great food; great people”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

full Italian menu; great pizza; friendly, attentive staff; restaurant is actually two rooms and they typically have families with children in one room and the other room, with a full bar and several large screen TVs, is usually just adults,

• Visited February 2012