Comfort Inn & Suites Dalton
Hampton.com
$98
$69
QualityInn
Howard Johnson Dalton(Dalton)(Great Value!)
$58
$122
HIExpress.com
$65
$65
$129
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanred lobsterindoor poollooked niceovernight stayking suitespring breaklight sleeperfridge and microwaveupon checkabove averagenice breakfastfitness centerstaff was friendlydefinitely stay here againback homeoff the highway
Reviewed April 15, 2012

This place is like a home away from home. The staff are great they remember you and even our little dog Gidget loves them.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Jmarkrice
Reviewed March 21, 2012

The parking lot is what seperates the hotel from the interstate so if you're not used to traffic at night it can be too noisey. Our room 406, was tired with stains on the carpet, finish worn off of furniture, and nothing on the walls. The breakfast was clean, well organized with more choices than other Comfort Inns we've stayed at. My biggest dissapointment was that I'm a Choice Hotel patron and used 16000 points to stay at this hotel and feel that I was given one of the worst rooms they had to offer because I was staying for free. I don't know that for sure and never inquired but passed by other rooms that were being cleaned that looked much fresher than ours. I stayed at a Comfort Inn and Suites in Palm Bay in January for the same rate per room and this hotel can't hold a candle to it.

Room Tip: Stay away from the interstate side of the hotel
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Eddy M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Comfort Inn & Suites. We appreciate all forms of guest feedback and see it as an opportunity to improve our services and facilities for our guests.

I am of course concerned to learn that your stay fell short of your expectations. Our goal is to provide all of our guests with a pleasant and quiet stay. Please accept my apologies that we were not able to that.

I am also happy let you know that all of our carpets have been professionally cleaned recently and that the room has 2 framed pictures and 2 mirrors on the wall. We value our Choice Privileges members and make every effort to best accomodate them. I am glad to see that you enjoyed our breakfast.

Once again I appreciate your feedback and please do accept my apologies.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Staff was very good. Room was average, faced I-75 which could be noisy. We were on the first floor and plumbing from floors above was noisy. Breakfast was OK but was very crowded at 8:30 on Sat.
very pet friendly. Need detailed instructions to find this hotel, it is off the main road.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor away from I-75.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2012

This is a very well run hotel. The facility is great, and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We'd intended to stay at the Country Inn & Suites but I clicked the wrong button on Priceline. Turned out to be comparable in terms of room, price, free breakfast and other amenities.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family