“Great Owners”
Review of Motel 6 Dalton

Motel 6 Dalton
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Dalton
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

The owners here are great! They practically bent over backwards to help me. The rooms are new, every room has a micro/ fridge. The cost is only a couple dollars more than the company designated place next door & well worth it. You can still catch the company shuttle and you don't get stuck in a crappy room in the back, on the second floor. Pet friendly too!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank USXNan

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I stayed at this motel on my way through on I-75. I needed a clean room at a great price and easy on off of I-75. It met all those criteria! The young man at the front desk was awesome. I checked in rather late in the evening. I would use them again in the future, no question. There was a Wendy's right next door, so got food and checked in. In the morning tI filled up at the BP right across the street.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Having went to three different hotels before finding this one. Finally a clean quite and affordable place to stay the night the front desk was nice and very helpful the room was nice. Will stay here again

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My family and I recently stayed at this motel and we were very pleased! Not only are the rooms very attractive but the staff was very polite and helpful and made me feel very welcomed. We were traveling with our dog and were so happy that this motel is pet friendly,with wood floors in the rooms and a large,safe place to walk Daisy. Since we were looking for an inexpensive place to stay that was also clean,safe and welcomed our four-legged companion,we were so happy that we decided to stop here! Great job,Motel 6!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Cathe R
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We changed rooms besause there was no fire alarm installed in the room, the wires were exposed and the very old fire alarm was setting on a shelf, some electrical outlets didn't work, but in fairness exept for the carpets the first room was clean. Second room was acceptable.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights and had no issues. The room was small but that's not a huge deal in my opinion. The outside of the building definitely needs some updating. It was clean and for the price a great deal!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2013

the motel was not like it is in the pictures. They did have nice bedspreads. There was still someone else's shampoo bottle up on the shower. The shower really hadn't been clean in a while. you could run your hand on the shower wall with soap on it and actually see a clean spot. The room was tiny for 2 people. we didn't even open the microwave or ref. The carpet was all torn up. The ice machine didn't work you had to get ice from the office. The container they had ice in had sand in the bottom. They don't show any respect for what they had. They weren't putting any of the money they are making back into the business. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: find another place to stay