“Good to fair.....”
Review of Las Palmas

Las Palmas
Ranked #17 of 186 Restaurants in Dalton
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

We did enjoy our meal here, but I'm sorry to say we didn't find it as impressive as some of our friends did. The service was slow and the food was average. While I can't say a single thing except the service was bad.... The food just fell short! It was unimpressive and a bit on the bland side. Many of our friends don't enjoy the full flavored spicy true Mexican taste we do I guess.... If you like very North Americanized Mexican you just might love it.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I'm addicted to table side made guacamole. Las Palmas makes some of the best, and they make it just the way I want - extra onion, garlic and lime juice with scanty jalepeno. I haven't had anything that was horrible here. Something's I like better at other places. The black bean soup is flavorful and tasty. The tacos are standard Mexican fare. I like the chicken soup at another restaurant a few miles up the interstate better. Everyone at Las Palmas is friendly and the place is always packed. They have a hopping bar scene.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Fresh guacamole made at your table is great here and nothing like the bitter gloopy stuff you buy at the supermarket - make sure you order that. My chicken fajita arrived quickly and a nice lunch sized portion. Could have done with an extra tortilla but that‘s the same whenever I eat fajitas. My kids loved the refried beans. Staff were efficient and friendly. Only downside is the restaurant has no windows!

1  Thank Faultfinder
Reviewed July 5, 2013

In a town with a plethora of Mexican food this restaurant is superior. Don't miss the fresh guacamole made at your table. The service is great from the hostess greeting you to the owner stopping by your table. I don't know how the other Mexican restaurants stay in business. This place sets the bar very high.

1  Thank lisamiller55
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We found this little gem using the trip advisor app on our way home to Indiana from Florida. The server, Martin, was quick and friendly. The food was fairly priced and tasted great. I would recommend this to any weary traveler looking for a great Mexican food experience just off I-75 in Dalton.

1  Thank Bhahn206