“Our new go-to for Mexican food!”
Review of Las Palmas

Las Palmas
Ranked #19 of 187 Restaurants in Dalton
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We've eaten at the Las Palmas in Rome so we were very happy when one opened in Dalton. The tableside guac is great (and I usually hate guac) and their menu choices are a welcome change from the usual combination numbers and basic dishes.

We go at least once a month and our service has always been good and we've never had any kind of issue with food quality. Even my two year old cleans his plate!!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We found this place by accident, but turned out to be a lucky find. The service was good, the food very tasty, and the prices reasonable. Our server was attentive, but not hovering.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Las Palmas is decorated beautifully and has the best atmosphere of any Mexican restaurant I have been to! From the time you walk through the front door, you are greeted with a warm welcome and service is great too! The food is delicious. I have never orderd anything that I didn't love! Be sure to get the guacomole made fresh tableside!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

The restaurant is gorgeous and the food is SO good. They will even make guacamole at your table from scratch with whatever you want in it. Very affordable.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

Many Mexican restaurants in Dalton have the cuisine as their focus, but Las Palmas offers very good food and a lovely dining room. This is a franchise restaurant, and everything is smooth and managed, but I've found the dishes and service attractive enough to bring me back. If you want a down-home Mama y Papa feel, there are other places. If you want a pretty, well-appointed dining area, crisp service, and a varied menu for a family or co-worker meal, this is ideal.

Been to Las Palmas? Share your experiences!