“beautiful”
Review of Las Palmas

Las Palmas
Ranked #14 of 187 Restaurants in Dalton
Reviewed April 29, 2012

The restaurant is gorgeous and the food is SO good. They will even make guacamole at your table from scratch with whatever you want in it. Very affordable.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

Many Mexican restaurants in Dalton have the cuisine as their focus, but Las Palmas offers very good food and a lovely dining room. This is a franchise restaurant, and everything is smooth and managed, but I've found the dishes and service attractive enough to bring me back. If you want a down-home Mama y Papa feel, there are other places. If you want a pretty, well-appointed dining area, crisp service, and a varied menu for a family or co-worker meal, this is ideal.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

New Restaurant so we thought we would try it. The service was slow and rude this along with just OK food made our first trip our last. Too many good Mex Restaurants in Dalton to put up with this average at best food and the rude staff.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

We looked forward to trying this new Restaurant but really was disappointed. Found the food to be average at best and the service below average. The host was rude so things started on a bad note and didn't get any better.

2  Thank RobinLee45
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We eat here from time to time. I get the opportunity to eat at many Mexican restaurants in my travels so I feel like I have a good idea of what makes good Tex-Mex. This restaurant is a pretty good place to eat. The quality of the menu varies from item to item. All of it is edible but a few things we have gotten before have been less than enthralling. Overall the food is good. The fresh Guacamole IS a nice touch. And the flavor is very good. My wife finds the Carnitas (her favorite) to be somewhat pedestrian.

Drink prices are HIGH, So consider sticking with the standard fare there.

The service is very good. That is what keeps us coming back.