“Holy Burger”

Willie's Fish Fry
Ranked #4 of 187 Restaurants in Dalton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: we are primarily a Catfish and Burger destination... we serve catfish plates, Po' Boys, Jumbo Shrimp plates and baskets, premium burgers, bar-b-que and nathan's hotdogs.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is by far the biggest portions on a meal I've ever seen! I had the California Burger with avocado & it was delicious. I was able to split it with someone & we still had fries left over. My hubby had the Texas Roadhouse burger & was way more than he could eat. Definitely will be spitting a meal next time. Super nice family that owns it.

1  Thank Forloveofthesun

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Great tasting food. Huge portions. Seriously, their combos will feed two, maybe three, people. Burgers are deep fried and taste great. Bbq is excellent. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Brian30755
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The comic strip character "Dagwood" would absolutely love this place. Portions are very generous and the materials that go into the sandwiches are all good quality. Willie is a gem too. He worked in carpet manufacturing as a first career, then started the Burger Shack. He really knows what he's doing with the food. Get lots of napkins, it can be messy. Be prepared to share too since most full sandwiches are enough for two!

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

We love the subs! They are generous and always fresh. My husband and I share one sandwich. We love the Frank Sinatra and Tony Soprano.

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a quick cheap burger you are at the wrong place with Willie's! On the other hand if it's over the top great burgers & sandwiches you're looking for you have come to the right place! Now Willie's isn't cheap.... but top quality ingedents arnt cheap. Top quality is all you'll find here, no corners cut ever! The man takes pride in what comes out of this little place everyday! Come hungry or be prepared to half what you order with a friend because the portion sizes are huge. Like I said you truley get what you pay for here.......

Been to Willie's Fish Fry? Share your experiences!