“Our lunch was fantastic...will definitely return.”
Review of Willie's Fish Fry

Willie's Fish Fry
Ranked #5 of 186 Restaurants in Dalton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: we are primarily a Catfish and Burger destination... we serve catfish plates, Po' Boys, Jumbo Shrimp plates and baskets, premium burgers, bar-b-que and nathan's hotdogs.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This place reminds us why we love 'hole-in-the-wall restaurants. Thank you, Trip Advisor! I had the famous original Cuban and my husband had the mohita steak. Neither one of us could finish it, much as we wanted to...they were that good. The huge portion of fries barely got touched, had a few just to try them. They were good, but not homestyle with skins as previous posts mentioned. The only way to improve the experience would be more tables, but space is limited so that probably won't happen. We ended up eating in the car, messy with such huge, very juicy sandwiches. We did make sure we went after the normal lunch time to avoid the huge crowds, and it was still busy.

1  Thank TN_Travels2014

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This place has great service and amazing food! I would recommend it to anybody who loves great tasting burgers!

1  Thank Jeffalrays
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Horrible! Nothing but CISCO pre-frozen mid grade meats. Nothing was edible and nothing is actually made there. If they can't drop it in hot grease or nuke it, you can't get it. Worst food place I've been to in years. Tell ya what~ I won't make that mistake again. I am highly suspicious of the high numbers of 5's here. The place on Cleveland Highway has only been opened for a few weeks and God willing it won't be there much longer; maybe there is a used sporting goods retailer looking for a cheap store front.... and it would be tastier! Horrible!

2  Thank Gary E
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My wife and daughter and uncle and I went to Willies on Cleveland. First time we could not get in, it was to busy!

We went back on Tuesday for luch my uncle had the wings and those wings were the best he has ever tasted. My wife had tuna and my daughter had the big Gotti. The owner was very friendly and we will be back on Friday night. I had a huge huge tastie burger! WOW

Reviewed December 14, 2012

We love Willies and everything on the menu. My family enjoys everything they get, every meal is delicious. They give big portions that can satisfy any hungry appitite. It is a great little place but kind of in a weird location. I would go here more if it was in a more public location. My dad ravs about every meal he gets from willies.