“NO Consideration for Life-threatening Allergies!”

The Owners Box Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #43 of 71 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Acworth, Georgia
“NO Consideration for Life-threatening Allergies!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

As a person with severe food allergies, I am absolutely appalled by how the owner handled a potential very serious situation. My food was sent back TWO times due to including life-threatening ingredients, which I specifically explained to our server when ordering. The apathetic owner came to our table 20 MINUTES after our request to speak to management. As I type this, my eye is swollen shut, and I am having difficulties breathing due to your complete lack of care and concern for your customers. For those of you that suffer from food allergies or have family members that do, please be aware that The Owner's Box takes absolutely NO consideration for those with special needs.

• Visited April 2014