“HORRIBLE SERVICE”

Quality Inn Dahlonega
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Dahlonega
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Do not ever book a room with this hotel. I booked a room and tried to cancel it and they would not cancel and charged me anyway. When I called, the desk staff was rude and obnoxious. They will do anything to get your money. We cancelled our reservations due to lack of funds to travel and ended up paying for a room that we did not even stay in. I tried to explain this to the guy on the phone and he told me that was my fault and he was very nasty to me. This is horrible customer service and I will write this review on as many sites as I can to prevent people from staying in this horrible place! They may have gotten my money for the nights stay, but I hope that you do not give them yours!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 891aliciap

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Bobby at the desk helped me with needing two rooms together. He was super nice and helpful. Rooms were very clean, fresh linens, updated decor, flat screen TV's very convenient to downtown and other local attractions. Great value for a two night stop to attend a wedding.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jullie C
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were visiting the university and made a last-minute reservation for three nights. What a treat! The beds were very comfortable. The scenery was beautiful (our room was on the back side of the hotel). The area was quiet. The air-conditioner worked like a charm. Linens were clean and fresh and the room appeared to have been recently updated with a flat-screen TV, new paint, new furniture and fixtures and new bed linens. And the washer and dryer available on site was clean and convenient. Our son is a freshman cadet at the university so I'm sure we'll be back here again and again. Nice job, Quality Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel and make sure if you're a non-smoker to ask for a n...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Julie-Walton-Shaver
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We went to visit the University and stayed at this hotel and I have been back there since. The rooms are clean and the TV is modern with acceptable channels. The pool is outside and not open all year round. The breakfast was ok but did not have breakfast meats, only egg, biscuits and gravy, cereal and the like. I wanted grits but could only get instant and the hot water used to make it was not hot enough so it never really got done well. Overall it was a good experience and I would go back again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back otherwise front facing rooms get too much road noise. Air conditioners a...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The breakfast was very healthy, fresh fruit, yogurt, bagels, oatmeal s, whole wheat toast, pastries and muffins. 2 juices apple and oj. Hot and cold cereal, eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits. Coffee, hot tea, and def coffee. Now you can't beat that.....okay there were no waffles. You won't be disappointed.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The location was very nice! The young gentleman that checked us in, 07/26/13 about 9:30pm, was very nice. Told us about the area. Myself work for a Quality Inn in Carrollton Ga. The room was very clean but looked as if no one has been in the room for awhile. Dust on the table, sink and bedboard. Not enough to complain like a manic. Loved the few from the balcony. Breakfast- the boiled eggs were frozen, took about 30 mins for more gravy/biscuits. My 1yr loved the muffins and eggs..

Room Tip: Third floor has a great view of the pool and back area. Beds are very soft. Resturant next door.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2013

On a weekend getaway.headed to Helen Georgia. Because of weather,stayed at Quality Inn @ Dahlonega Ga. It was a last Minute Decision,and a good one it was. Management, Ms Bennie and Husband Bob We're very receptive And accommodating. I was surprised how nice the room was, flat screen TV, Very comfortable bed and pillows, AC. Quiet ,work very well . Out door pool was very nice clean and well appointed, Nice tables chairs and even a barbecue grill. Just blocks away from downtown Square,Dahlonega. Water was clean and pressure was great For our shower. Rooms equipment flatscreen TV,microwave ,refrigerator ,coffeepot and all the amenities thereof Also including iron,ironing board and plenty of storage for clothes. Really nice restaurant next door And within walking distance. Was very convenient, Please see my review The restaurant HOKA-HOKA, Chinese,Japanese&Thai Cuisine. In all sincerity I rate this hotel Excellent, You too will be pleasantly surprised.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor facing the pool and the valley. But all rooms have great View and were Conveni...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dahlonega
Days Inn Dahlonega
#2 of 4 in Dawsonville
Amicalola Falls Lodge
Amicalola Falls Lodge
#1 of 4 in Dawsonville

Been to Quality Inn Dahlonega? Share your experiences!