“A decent hotel but don't expect too much.”

Quality Inn Dahlonega
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Dahlonega
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I guess all the good reviews raised my expectations too high. It is a decent hotel and clean but nothing really special. The beds are very hard and we didn't sleep very well. The free breakfast was good but they don't have the waffle maker that other Quality Inns have. I would have to say the staff was very pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: Don't get a room that is right on the road. Ask for one on the back side away from the road noi...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Dahlonega

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stayed here the weekend past for a wedding and really enjoyed the convenience and hospitality. The rooms were spacious and clean and close to town. The vineyards are only about a 10 or 15 minute drive up the mountain from the hotel and there is a restaurant mext to the hotel too. Overall it was a pleasant experience amd we would stay again!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed recently at the Quality Inn, Dehlonega, while hiking the AT. The rooms are very clean and the price is good. The hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. This property was recommended to us, and I definitely recommend it as well. I've had family stay in the past, and they really liked it. I think it's worth checking out if you're staying in Dahlonega.

Room Tip: Request room on the back side of hotel. Road noise on the front side can be disturbing.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ifindsnook
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was my 3rd visit to the Quality Inn Dahlonega. My nephew is an incoming Army cadet at North Georgia and plan to visit many more times. This hotel is extremely clean and the staff is very accommodating. It's only a few minute drive to the square. It's an excellent value for the price. This will be my hotel of choice when I'm visiting Dahlonega.

Room Tip: The front of the hotel is on a main road. If you don't like noise I would recommend staying in...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tammy M
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I looked and looked for several days at motels and hotels and read reviews and all the reviews were good on this hotel. I would def stay here again and we will stay here when we go back. Its very convenient to everything and the pool is very nice. Their was only 3 other people in the pool so it was nice and the kids could play. Their is nothing bad i can say about our stay. The hotel staff were very very nice and the free breakfast was very good. The room was exceptionally clean! You could actually walk to downtown Dahlonga from this Hotel.

Room Tip: Alot of the reviews said to get a room on the back because of the traffic so we did.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank lindsay s
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was a little leery staying at a 2 star hotel since budget isn't normally what I like. This hotel was very clean, the rooms were very nice, beds comfortable, and I liked that they had a mini fridge and microwave in the rooms. Mr. Patel greeted us and was so cordial and very informative about the area and the hotel. The location is walkable for those who want to go into the downtown area, but since there was plenty of parking early Sunday we just drove downtown. The breakfast area was nice and clean also. Normal fare for the free breakfast, but I was glad they had a few hots choices along with the cereal, bread, and yogurt.The only issue I had was that the hotel is RIGHT beside the road and you do hear the traffic and other guests through the paper thin walls. We kept the air on all night so most of the noise was drown out by the fan. For the price we paid for a last minute reservation, I think the value was well worth it. Checking now for dates in August are even better, so we will be back to stay here again!

Room Tip: I'm not sure how the rooms in the back of the hotel are, but maybe you won't here the street...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BenjaminWife
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Mr Patel was very friendly and informative during check-in and check-out. Very clean room. Not too far from the square. Close to most attractions. Highly recommended site.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank cindysga
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dahlonega
Days Inn Dahlonega
Amicalola Falls Lodge
Amicalola Falls Lodge
#1 of 4 in Dawsonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Helen

Been to Quality Inn Dahlonega? Share your experiences!