Days Inn Dahlonega
Quality Inn Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
$78
HIExpress.com
Motel Inn(Dahlonega)
$75
$65
Park Place Hotel(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
$109
The Smith House(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
$149
$109
The Dahlonega Square Hotel & Villas(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
$120
$116
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
$74
Quality Inn & Suites(Dawsonville)(Great Value!)
$97
Dawson Village Inn(Dawsonville)
$97
$72
All reviewsroom was cleanpicture windowlarge picturedunkin donutscontinental breakfastmountain viewthe breakfast areanorth georgiafront desk staffnight's sleepfirst flooroatmealflat screenmy husband and iappalachian trailmotelvasant
Reviewed November 5, 2011

No stars is more accurate than one star. The owner blamed us for another patron leaving the hotel when we were four rooms down, upstairs, and asleep the whole night. After the dispute he agreed to refund the two nights we had already been there. Well come to find he just printed a copy of a refund but never sent the refund to my Amex, Sneaky, sneaky but not very bright. Luckily I check my statements and saved the confirmation he gave me. You can now explain to Amex why you gave me a paper copy of the refund but never reported it to them. The Holiday Inn next door is more expensive but the people are much more pleasant.

Room Tip: Choose a hotel American owned and operated.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank E T
daysinndahlonega, Manager at Days Inn Dahlonega, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

Thank you of sharing your comments regarding your stay with us. We are aware of the situation you referred to and we do not need to make any changes to our decision

I am glad you enjoyed our American owned property

Reviewed October 29, 2011

This hotel is always a good choice in this price range. The rooms are clean, maintained and comfortable. The Manager and front desk staff are always friendly, courteous and seem to care about their guests. The breakfast area is tiny but clean. The variety of breakfast foods is limited but adequate. (Hot & cold cereals, fresh fruit, breads, bagels, muffins, coffee, tea, juices, etc.). We like the location and stay here each year when we visit the area or travel further north.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor offers a beautiful view of the mountains in the distance.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
daysinndahlonega, Manager at Days Inn Dahlonega, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2011

Thank you for sharing your comments on our property

We appreciate your feedback and welcome back soon

Reviewed October 22, 2011

If you are looking for a safe, clean, friendly low-cost place to stay near Dahlonega, the Days Inn is perfect. If you can get a room on the second floor, you might even end up with a great view! The wireless internet worked very well. The owners take pride in their property, take good care of it, and are very friendly and helpful. The location is about a mile from the historic town-square ... a hilly mile that is too far to walk along a busy road. There is a McDonald's within walking distance as well as a gas station with a convenience store, so you can get the basics without getting into your car. Nothing fancy here ... the TV is not a flat screen, but it worked very well. There was a full size ironing board and iron, a hairdryer, a rather large "mini" fridge, a small microwave, and a coffee maker. The pillowtop mattress was comfortable. I've endured some nasty hotel rooms to get a good price, but this one was very clean and relatively quiet... a sheer pleasure. The breakfast is basic continental, with cereal, pre-packaged pastries, bagels, bread, apples, and bananas. Nothing special... but a great deal for the price.

Room Tip: Room 213 had a wonderful view ... I'm guessing 212-216 all have nice views.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Karen L

Thank you for posting your comments on our hotel

We appreciate the honest feedback

Reviewed October 4, 2011

My husband and I have been staying at the Days Inn-Dahlonega for the past ten years for the annual Metro Dade Retired Firefighters Reunion and each year gets better. Mr. Patel and his staff have bent over backwards to make our stays memorable. We couldn't ask for a more friendly staff. We make our reservations for the next year when we check out and are greeted the next year as if we were old friends. Mr. Patel is one of the nicest hotel managers I have had the pleasure to meet. I look forward to my next visit to the Days Inn-Dahlonega just so I can see what has been done to the Inn in the year since we were last there. Kudos to Mr. Deven Patel and his staff. We also get the same room each year. Hope to see them all next year. Mr. Patel even gave me a hug when I left. What hotel manager does that. Thank you, Mr. Patel, that really made me feel like a special guest. Betty and Arnold Blonder, Homestead, FL.

Room Tip: Corner suites are very roomy and have a great spa tub. The view from the other rooms are very scenic.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this hotel. The management and staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. The hotel is in an excellent location, close to all amenities with great views of the mountains. A good breakfast was provided and the well furnished room was comfortable and maintained in an impeccable condition on a daily basis. We would strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011