“Average even for a small town”
Review of Piazza Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Piazza Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Very disappointed in this place. Seated quickly but was very loud even with it being only half full. Could not even hear the music played over the speakers. Food was on the expensive side and took over twenty minutes to receive a simple plate of spaghetti and a small lasagna. Small portion of bread served and had to ask for more when out. Did not fill me up.

There are newer reviews for Piazza Italian Restaurant

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Went out with our friends for his birthday meal. Our first time there and enjoyed it. Not a good appetizer selection but this is a place you go for a meal. my wife and I got lasagna and pizza and both were good, could've been a little bigger portion of lasagna for the price but it was good. Wife really liked pizza, I thought it was pretty good. Our friends got gnocchi and chicken marsala and loved both. I would go there again with them but not on our own. I would rate 3 stars but 4 with the group I was with,

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is another treasure in Dahlonega. I stopped here with a co worker the night before the last snow storm and we had the place to ourselves. It was great. Our server was so friendly and nice and I could not believe there were not more customers. If I lived in Dahlonega I would be at Piazza to get good food before getting snowed in.

1  Thank JKeesler
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The food served isn't authentic Italian cuisine. The wait time was long (over 30 minutes) and the food wasn't even warm. It tasted like poor cafeteria food that had been reheated and allowed to get cold again. Considering the poor quality and service, the prices are far too high.

1  Thank AstroBoy001
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed the calamari appetizer and shared a pizza. Both of which were very good. Look forward to returning.

1  Thank Ennyllorac