“Average”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The food was good, which included piizza and a combo plate. The salad had way to much vinegar.....was not good.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

On Dahlonega square, small and in the middle of a renovation that will include an 800 degree pizza wood fired oven.
Wife had chicken scaloppini - it was juicy and substantial - I always thought that scaloppini was a thin sliced product as opposed to a breast. It was very good. I had the cheese filled manicotti with spinach and artichokes. Outstanding product. Pasta was al dente and stuffed with a great ricotta blend. Very tasty and a good portion. Served with salad (great, very fresh greens and a superb vinaigrette), fresh baked bread and an awesome balsamic dipping sauce. Good value for the money. We had good service and there were as many families there as couples. I would go back again.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Our only 'gourmet' Restaurant in Dawsonville. Wish the portions were more generous. Sadly, when I wanted a bit more sauce for my delictable duck, I was told :"NO!" Lunch is good - more quiet atmosphere than most venues.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Everything on the menu comes with a family sized salad and bread with a seasoned dipping oil. We had pizza and all of it was yummy along with great service.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We loved this restaurant. Very authentic Italian food. We ordered the pizza and it was delicious. The salad and bread were also great! Will definitely eat here again when in the area!