“Muffaletta's for sure”

Bourbon Street Grille
Ranked #2 of 85 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bourbon Street Grille is situated on the beautiful Dahlonega square. Located in the historic Hall House building, Bourbon Street Grill boasts full bars and dining areas on two unique floors, which begs the question, “Top or bottom?”. The “top” features an intimate dining room and balcony overlooking the picturesque town square,while the “bottom” has a festive pub atmosphere with flat-screen televisions inside and a pet-friendly deck outside. Our diverse menu offers the perfect meal to go with that perfect seat. From Cajun-inspired favorites like Jambalaya or Gumbo, to delicious seafood such as fresh Apalachicola Oysters or Blackened Redfish, and even that juicy Black & Blue Sirloin or Grille Burger, we have a fantastic dish to satisfy any taste. Join us on the weekends for our fabulous brunch options like Crab Cakes Benedict or our infamously huge Lost Bread. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to help you come up with tasty solutions for allergies and special dietary needs, so fear not, vegans and gluten-free folks! Pop in for a drink, and enjoy our selection of craft beers, fine wines, and specialty cocktails. If you don't have the time to sit down and stay a while, carry-out meals or on-foot delivery to businesses on the square are available. In addition to our great everyday dining experiences, we can help you make your event— big or small— special; ask us about hosting or catering your wedding, meeting, or get-together. We also feature daily specials, live entertainment, and social events, so don't forget to like us on facebook and check out our website.
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Nice outdoor on the 2nd floor. The staff was very nice and prompt. The olive salad on the muffaletta was chunky and delicious. Reasonably priced. Not a huge selection.

There are newer reviews for Bourbon Street Grille

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We ate Gumbo Cheese Fries here....twice! Although we wanted to try other restaurants, we just kept coming back. Beignets and brunch, appetizers and cocktails, dinner, night caps.........This cafe has great staff who are very personable and professional. Loved it!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We stopped here for dinner, and was so glad we did! I started off with the jalapeño margarita, which was fantastic! I ordered the crab cakes, and was expecting the usual, small crab cakes that I typically get at other restaurants...but boy was I surprised when two, huge crab cakes showed up on a bed of spinach and dirty rice with "secret sauce." I tasted the food, and was not disappointed.
My boyfriend got the gumbo over cheese grits, as someone else on this website suggested ( thank you!), and was in heaven.
Our waitress was very friendly, and the service was great. We will definitely be back!

2  Thank 2yet
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Three of us had Lunch here for the first time, the service was excellent. Two of us had the Crab cakes one lunch portion and one dinner both variations were delicious. The other meal I believe was jambalaya and that was very good also. We had fried oysters for an appetizer and they were the best, a very light batter and unique dipping sauce.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

My wife and I visit Dahlonega often and have tried nearly every restaurant in Lumpkin county. After our last visit to Bourbon Street Grille, we both agreed that it is our favorite restaurant. The staff is always well prepared, attentive and knowledgeable. The food has always been awesome! The best shrimp and grits we have found in the southeast. Their wings are unique and I always get some for leftovers. Our last visit, I tried their shrimp Po boy and it was THE BEST i have had - even better than any coastal restaurants we have tried.
Give these guys a chance, you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank ScriderNGa

Been to Bourbon Street Grille? Share your experiences!