“An overall good first impression”

Bourbon Street Grille
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Bourbon Street Grille is situated on the beautiful Dahlonega square. Located in the historic Hall House building, Bourbon Street Grill boasts full bars and dining areas on two unique floors, which begs the question, “Top or bottom?”. The “top” features an intimate dining room and balcony overlooking the picturesque town square,while the “bottom” has a festive pub atmosphere with flat-screen televisions inside and a pet-friendly deck outside. Our diverse menu offers the perfect meal to go with that perfect seat. From Cajun-inspired favorites like Jambalaya or Gumbo, to delicious seafood such as fresh Apalachicola Oysters or Blackened Redfish, and even that juicy Black & Blue Sirloin or Grille Burger, we have a fantastic dish to satisfy any taste. Join us on the weekends for our fabulous brunch options like Crab Cakes Benedict or our infamously huge Lost Bread. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to help you come up with tasty solutions for allergies and special dietary needs, so fear not, vegans and gluten-free folks! Pop in for a drink, and enjoy our selection of craft beers, fine wines, and specialty cocktails. If you don't have the time to sit down and stay a while, carry-out meals or on-foot delivery to businesses on the square are available. In addition to our great everyday dining experiences, we can help you make your event— big or small— special; ask us about hosting or catering your wedding, meeting, or get-together. We also feature daily specials, live entertainment, and social events, so don't forget to like us on facebook and check out our website.
Reviewed August 24, 2013

After horseback riding we decided to eat here after reading the positive reviews on Trip Advisor. Loved the atmosphere and the host. The alligator bites are DELISH. Actually had to order more to take home. The gumbo was a little thick for our liking...I like the consistency of soup, not gravy. The seafood platter was just okay...needed a bit more "salt". If they used the alligator batter it would be perfect. The dirty shrimp was a great recommendation. I would definitely order it again! Burgers were pretty good too. The only downside was that I asked for water and it was never brought out, so I ended up telling her nevermind. She put the order if fries in late, so they came out after all the other plates. And the other girl who came to check on us and see how everything was forgot to put the second to go order in....even after she repeated it back. But again, nothing that would make me not want to return. I actually enjoyed the restaurant. It was great to try something different.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Friendly service, enjoyable food at a great value, $12 for a dozen on the half shell this far from the gulf, are you kidding me? Live music on the outdoor patio, and fun and enjoyable dining experience.

1  Thank SouthernConnoisseur
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We enjoyed our experience there. The menu was unusual and the décor reflected the theme. we also enjoyed the background music. We each had a "swamp salad" one with blackened chicken, one with sausage, and one with hamburger. We were all happy with our selection. If you want a draft beer you have to sit downstairs, No kegs in the upper level. the server was attentive and very friendly. When she learned we were from out of state, she offered us several travel tips.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

There are many moods to this dining experience. Back porch is nice and dog friendly. Bar inside has tv's for the Braves game which was what we were looking for. The front is more New Orleans style with the balcony overlooking the town square. We stayed a week and went back several times. I'd get the blackened PO' boy again but everything was good. The staff knew us after one visit and greeted us like old customers. Fun place.

1  Thank Bev8789
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I just ate here for the first time today and we had a great experience. We were there in time for brunch, the weather was perfect, and we sat on the balcony. I ended up getting the shrimp and grits and was blown away. They were really tasty and came with best cornmeal muffin I've ever had. My boyfriend got one of the quiche specials they had today and it was sooo good. Everything was really fresh, came out very fast, and our waitress was excellent. I would definitely recommend stopping here if you're visiting or just passing through Dahlonega. We drove up just because the weather was so nice and I'm really glad we did.

Been to Bourbon Street Grille? Share your experiences!