“Failure to issue refund on cancelled concert”
Review of The Crimson Moon

The Crimson Moon
Ranked #21 of 85 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Crimson Moon-where the creative spirit shines... We offer organic coffee, tasty southern cuisine, and live music in one of the oldest buildings on the historic Dahlonega square. We are the Southeasts most intimate music venue.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I purchased tickets on 9/26/13 for a concert on 9/28/13. I learned on 9/27/13 that the concert had been cancelled because not enough tickets had been sold in advance.

I sent emails requesting refund and spoke by phone to the owner on 9/29/13 who explained why the concert had been cancelled and said that her business manager was out of town until 9/30.

It has been over a week and no refund has been issued.

4  Thank 400susan106

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We came in for breakfast because someone had written "best breakfast in town" out front. It's a nice old coffee house atmosphere (the coffee's pretty good too). I ate the Soul in a Bowl, which was very good, though the black beans might've needed a little spicing up.

Service was good for breakfast service - I've always found breakfast service to be a little slower, but Jason was both prompt and friendly. If I didn't have plans already, I'd like to come back tonight for the music.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I went for lunch with friends and was very pleased. Despite the crowd, we were seated quickly and attended to throughout our meal by our server. They have traditional food options as well as appropriate fare for vegans or vegetarians. They also have gluten free items. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. I loved the pictures of the performers who had played there.
The only disappointing thing is that I didn't buy a tee shirt!!

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch out on the porch. It was fun to watch the activity on the square while we ate. We had the steak wrap and the black bean melt. Both were pretty good but the sweet potato chips were awesome! The staff and our waitress were friendly.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Been here several times on my trips to the US. The venue is small and intimate. The music is usually excellent, as was evidenced by Chuck Cannon last night! The food is ok but the service is quite slow. Waitresses are very pleasant and attentive. I definitely recommend this place for its music and atmosphere!