“Disappointed this time in food available”
Review of The Crimson Moon

The Crimson Moon
Ranked #19 of 87 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Crimson Moon-where the creative spirit shines... We offer organic coffee, tasty southern cuisine, and live music in one of the oldest buildings on the historic Dahlonega square. We are the Southeasts most intimate music venue.
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We have come here every year for the past 4 years, Loved the entertainment again, but very disappointed in the menu. There were many things not available - they had run out of food. This should not happen when you are having entertainment and you have pre sold tickets. You should plan better than this. May not be so anxious to return next time in town.

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick beer, had a sweetwater IPA on draft. Met the owner who was lovely and very helpful.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Had the meatloaf sammich with chips and it was incredible. So good that I went back the next day for another. My wife had the cobb salad that resembled a chef more than a cobb but it was good. The place in and of itself is very cool. My only problem both days was slow service. I felt like we had to wait a bit long for something that shouldn't have taken a lot of preparation. My glass went empty a couple of times and we waited a while on the check. It was after the lunch crowd had left so I didn't really see a reason for any of it. I also didn't like the employee smoking on the deck where we were eating. That being said, the wait staff was very nice and I would go back.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Neat little coffeehouse that serves a great breakfast

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We stopped in for a cup of coffee and to use the wifi. It was a very cute place with some eccentric decor.