“Best burgers and other stuff too!”
Review of The Robyn's Nest Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Robyn's Nest Grill
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My kids call it our Nerd Date. Every Friday night we drive up to Dahlonega to the Robyn's Nest Grill for the best hamburger around. My husband alternates between the Reuben, grilled chicken, Stringer Special (turkey) and other things but I always have the hamburger with everything, the awesome fries and a fresh squeezed Cherry Limeade - YUMMY!
The atmosphere is small Old Timey family friendly diner with counter service and gingham tableclothes. The serving staff is college students who are all friendly, courteous and prompt. But at the end of the day it is the food that gets us there.

The Nerd Date label comes from the fact that after we eat there we go troll the aisles at WalMart which is at the other end of the strip mall (not so close that you get mixed up in the shopping cart crush of WalMart shoppers though). The location may turn some people off and it certainly keeps the Robyn's Nest Grill a well kept secret to tourists visiting from out of town but for us, it is a great local diner!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

I work in the shopping center and rarely order from here because of their prices. I was reminded this week why I don't. I ordered a club sandwich around 2:30 and the lady that took my order told me they had ran out of turkey so they would just put extra ham on my sandwich. It really did give the sandwich a totally different flavor. Normally their club sandwiches are awesome. I had a booster card so I received a "free" drink. But my tab for takeout was still $8.50.

1  Thank Jerri B
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We summer in the Dahlonega Ga. area. We were lucky enough to be told by a local about this hidden jewel of a restaurant. The burgers are large and juicy. My wife keeps using napkins to dry the juice running on her hands while eating the hamburger. She tells me they are great. I also like the chili they serve. We do not know where to begin to tell you how great the french fry's are. The service is great, a very friendly staff. The restaurant is clean. If you like great value for a good price go to Robyn's Nest.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

If you are looking for a "Locals" lunch spot, then this is the place. We have been living in Dahlonega for the past 17 years and eat at Robyn's Nest at least once a week. The atmosphere is Art'sy Diner. You know it has good food at good prices because students from North Georgia University are always in attendence. I get the Chicken Philly almost every time but I have never had a bad meal. Don't forget to have a handmade milkshake, they are to die for.