“Yum!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We're local and eat here about once a week. Love the margaritas, the carnitas, and the wide variety of menu choices. We have never had a bad experience here. Service is ALWAYS good, dining room is pleasant, and we enjoy the local musicians while we dine, especially on Thursday evening. This is a great choice if you're in Dahlonega.

Visited August 2012

Dahlonega, Georgia
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Pueblos was suggested to my wife and I after moving to Dahlonega. The food is good and the service too is good. I would recommend eating at one of Pueblos multiple locations.

Visited July 2012
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

We know Mexican cuisine and even though some of the comments from trip advisor were so so ESP. About portions ...we took a chance and I can now strongly recommend this great surprise. 1) Drinks-Margaritas& daqueris Delicious and they're not skimpy on the alcohol :-) .2) Appetizers we tried was a spinach-nacho dip very good. 3) my husband had beef burrito (cut steak marinated)and I took a combo meal. The portions were excellent and looking at other tables most meals were very generous. We did see a couple of Fajita plates and they did look smaller than what we are served in other places. Food was superb- service was fast and curious. Another pleasant feature is local artists that play in the gazebo part of the restaurant. It was refreshing not to hear - the old traditional-corny mexicain music. 4) Finally, for dessert we shared the fried ice cream ball.... :-) :-) :-) . If I wasn't too full, I would have also tried their mango pie (which I saw at another table) looked yummy. Parking is difficult but once your in...no regrets.

Hampton, Georgia
“My favorite restaurant in Dahlonega”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I visit Dahlonega occasionally and have now visited Pueblo's three times. The Chile Relleno is the best I have had and the Molcajete Pueblos dish is even better. Prices are decent and service is great.

• Visited July 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
“It was ok”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The food was okay. The problem I had was with the portion of the fajitas for two. What received would have only satisfied my husband. Good thing he wasn't that hungry. The sangria was great though.

• Visited April 2012