“Wow. Don't miss this.”

Paul Thomas Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Dahlonega
Description: Located in the Hall Block Building on the Historic Dahlonega Square. Handmade Chocolate Truffles, Chocolate Covered Bacon, Caramels and many other Chocolate treats! Over 80 handmade chocolates and goodies.
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

What an unexpected delight this place was when my daughters and their friends we're strolling through this cute town. Customer service was excellent -- and the treats we got even more so! Delicious. We all agree that these homemade marshmallows and dark-chocolate cherry cordials and turtles were the best we'd ever tasted. Don't miss these treats.

Lori H, Owner at Paul Thomas Chocolates, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you for the kind review. Discovery is such a fun part of the journey. Come back anytime.
We've been 39 years in the making so glad you share our love of chocolates.
Lori and Paul

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We came here because of their good reviews and to try their chocolate. It was very good. We ended up spending more than we wanted, but the all got to try a few things. My 4 year old was the only one in our family to really enjoy the chocolate covered bacon, but my nephews tried and enjoyed the chocolate covered potato chips. My mother in law really liked the turtles, and my favorites were the white chocolate covered lemon truffles and the sea salt milk chocolate caramels. We really wanted to try the chocolate covered twinkies, but they were out for the day.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

A lot of fun and lots of yummy, quality chocolate. The dark chocolate turtles are divine, and my girls loved the chocolate-covered strawberries. Wish I could have tried more of their treats. Friendly folks.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

The chocolates in this shop are quite tasty, and the staff is friendly and helpful. The clerk was very knowledgeable, and even gave us a sample of the dark chocolate that I was reluctant to try, and boy was I glad; it was amazing! Most favors were available in both milk and dark varieties. Especially good was the salted caramel, but don't forget to check out the chocolate coverd potato chips, and chocolate covered bacon!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

My family and I love to go to Paul Thomas Chocolates. Their chocolates are the best! I love the almond toffee, it is buttery and crunchy, but soft enough to be able to bite without breaking a tooth. The staff is always friendly. We went to a chocolate shop in Cumming, Georgia and paid double what we pay at Paul Thomas, and we were so disappointed by the flavor of the chocolate. Now that we have found the best, we don't need to try the rest.