“Believe What You've Read!”

Paul Thomas Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Dahlonega
Description: Located in the Hall Block Building on the Historic Dahlonega Square. Handmade Chocolate Truffles, Chocolate Covered Bacon, Caramels and many other Chocolate treats! Over 80 handmade chocolates and goodies.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have tried chocolates, sweets, and such from across the region. My visit today (second in three days) beats them all!! From the assortment of truffles, various apples, pralines, and my favorite chocolate covered wasabi peas they were of the highest quality. The most enjoyable part of the visit was the staff that showered kindness on every request. Make it your goal to visit next time you are in town. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is truly the best chocolate. Every bite is amazing. I was delighted to find out this was started by the same man who started the chocolate company I grew up knowing in my home town. This is just as good or better than I remember. If you want great chocolate, this is your place!!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

They have the best chocolate I have ever tasted. I love dark chocolate and man is theirs so good. The best I have had from anywhere. It is made fresh daily and just mouth watering. You want to get one of everything to try.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The Apple "Pi" apple was SO GOOD! We also bought a caramel pecan chocolate apple and some handmade pralines, and they were incredibly delicious! Highly recommend this wonderful place to anyone who enjoys chocolates and caramel apples! The owner, his wife and all of the staff we have met are VERY nice, personable and willing to share information on how their chocolates are made. Can't say enough good things about this place!!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The chocolates in this place are to die for and the people are very helpful and friendly. We had a dark chocolate lemon chiffon truffle and a dark chocolate lime chiffon truffle. They had just the right amount of lemon and lime flavor, not too overpowering, absolute perfection! Stop by and see them, you will not be disappointed!