“chocoholics”

Paul Thomas Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Dahlonega
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the Hall Block Building on the Historic Dahlonega Square. Handmade Chocolate Truffles, Chocolate Covered Bacon, Caramels and many other Chocolate treats! Over 80 handmade chocolates and goodies.
Kingsbridge, United Kingdom
“chocoholics”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

the smell when you enter this shop is amazing, the fudge is to die for . loads of different flavours , great for presents thanksgiving and christmas

Visited November 2012

Hull, Georgia, United States
“Chocolate covered bacon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

We got several items, sea salt caramels (yummy) key lime truffles and chocolate covered orange peel (not my favorites), caramel apple, chocolate covered potato chips, and my husband insisted on chocolate covered bacon. Said it was pretty good, couldn't convince me to try though. Majority of what we got was good, apple didn't last but a day or so, but it was 50% off so I'm sure it was near expiration. Staff was very friendly and knowledeable, asked about our son going to NG, if we liked the college and Dahlonega. Very home-town feel to store and whole area.

Visited July 2012
Newport, North Carolina, United States
“Great truffles!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

We bought several items here but what I was most impressed with was the truffles. They were not only delicious but very affordable. I bought 6 and they were less than $6. A shop in the outlet mall wanted $2.50 a piece! This store is a must visit for any chocolate lovers visiting Dahlonega.

• Visited October 2012
georgia
“Good selection of delicious chocolate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

My husband likes dark chocolate orange peel and Paul Thomas has great ones. We always stop by when we are in Dahlonega, and I usually have some shipped to us for Christmas. There are several other dark chocolate candies that I enjoy.

Visited October 2012
atlanta
“the best chocolate I have ever had in my mouth!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

I live near Atlanta, I love chocolate and I have eaten alot of it, it is my forte.... This small little shop makes the best chocolates I have ever had with the exception of European imports... the pecan Carmel clusters,,, to die for, the plain chocolate bars.. exceptional... I prefer Dark chocolate and theirs does not disappoint.. even the fresh carmel apples are fabulous!! I tried the chocolate covered bacon, and although I am a fan of both... not found of them together.. look forward to every visit to this quaint little shop..

• Visited September 2012