“good casual family dining”
Review of Caruso's Italian Grill - CLOSED

Caruso's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Excellent food!
Description: Excellent food!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Good pizza, they have their own brewery in the restaurant I believe. Nice place for a casual lunch or dinner

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We always come here when we come to Dahlonega. This time our food was cold and my wife's fish smelled bad she did not eat it. They did not charge us for it but I am not sure we will be back.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

They were out of Chianti so they gave me half a glass free. The menu was so out of the ordinary plain that t I asked someone if theirs was good. They said it was "ok". We got the grouper sandwich. Mine was fried. It was good. My friend got his blackened. He said it didnt have any spice to it. The salad was nothing extraordinary. The service was good.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The best Italian food around. Friendly staff, clean and good service. Beautiful view of the small town square from windows and a Fudge shop next door for dessert.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Every time we come to Dahlonega we always stop here and eat. Always good food be sure to ask for the bread. It is served on a request basis only. We like everything we have had there so far.