“Great pizza & sandwiches”
Review of Caruso's Italian Grill - CLOSED

Caruso's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Excellent food!
Description: Excellent food!
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great pizza & Sandwiches, but not my favorite place for dinner, gets rather noisy and service can be slow. They do have music (mostly loud music when I've been there).

There are newer reviews for Caruso's Italian Grill

Reviewed January 4, 2013

My family has eaten at Caruso's Italian Grill 5 times. The atmosphere is not the best but we have found a somethings on the menu that we really like. The fried ravioli appetizer is delicious. We also like a pasta dish that they have as their special occasionally, it is a penne pasta with a pesto sauce and grilled chicken, we really love it!! They do not serve bread with their entrees and the salad is just a bagged salad with dressing. The service is OK, but on our last time dinning there on a Sunday afternoon, the staff was all huddled around the bar, talking and wasn't as attentive as they should have been. We will go back to Caruso's but I wish they would update their decor and have bread available for dinner.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We almost always go here to eat when we visit Dahlonega.....Not by my choice, though. My kids and grandkids like the pizza. This year the manager/hostess was quite snippy and does not get my vote. Hated that she got my money!! Hope she is not the owner and can be fired eventually. It has nice decor and I do like the haystack antipasto salad.......but other than that I can't find too many positive things to say about it.............

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Had take out pizza and was not impressed. The crust, cheese and other ingredients were not good. Much better places for pizza in town.

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

We had great homemade pizza, and fresh ceaser salad. Waiter was friendly and attentive. Reasonably price too.