Mtn Laurel Creek Inn & Spa
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Dahlonega
See available hotels
Park Place Hotel(Dahlonega)
The Smith House(Dahlonega)
Motel Inn(Dahlonega)
Country Hideaway(Cleveland)
M-Star Cleveland(Cleveland)
View Hotel
All reviewsmountain view roomgarden roomdancing bear cottagecopper pennyb bmedia roomcouples massagemy husband and ismall pubget awaysmall vineyarddogwood suitepool and hot tubturkey sausagegrounds are beautifulbreakfast was deliciousfire pit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2010

My boyfriend and I have stayed at numerous B&Bs across the US. Mnt Laurel Inn was by far the best hospitality we have ever experienced and we thoroughly enjoyed the ample outdoor spaces. The on site wine bar is a great ammenity; one meant for convenience, not profit, a nice change from your typical hotel! We highly recommend staying here for any couple looking to be spoiled.

Thank Stephanie Pippi... F
Reviewed June 10, 2010

This B&B comes highly recommended. The room (parlor room) is extremely livable, ideally suited for both an afternoon lounge as well as a great nights sleep, not to mention the bathroom, which is built to spoil. The extremely attentive service coupled with the ample (and unique) outdoor space made this place truly one to remember. I would give the innkeepers a service rating of 5+ stars, as they were extremely helpful in making special arrangements both prior to and during our stay. My girlfriend and I had such a great time in Dahlonega and at the Mountain Laurel Inn that we left engaged!

Reviewed June 10, 2010

If you need to unwind from the hectic pace of life or if you are simply looking to get back to nature without going to some remote area, Mountain Laurel Creek B&B is the place for you.
My wife found MLC 6 years ago and we have been coming back since. The proprietors, Dennis and David make your stay special and the breakfasts are to die for. The B&B is located 10 min. outside Dahlonega Ga in the foothills of the north Georgia mountains. I
would heartily recommend MLC to anyone.

Reviewed June 8, 2010

My boyfriend and I visited Mt. Laurel Creek Inn in May and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Our room was beautifully decorated and very clean (with the most comfortable microfiber sheets you could imagine!!), and the gardens surrounding the house were gorgeous. My favorite aspect of the inn, however, were the breakfasts. I don't eat gluten or dairy and Dennis and David were more than accommodating to my needs and wow, was the food delicious! The inn is conveniently located near to local winerys, downtown Dahlonega, and great hiking trails. I would 100% recommend Mt. Laurel Creek Inn to anyone seeking a relaxing and delicious experience in Dahlonega!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2010

From day one my stay in the Dancing Bear Cottage was perfect for me. Dennis and David are perfect hosts and the weather was also just right. Quiet and peaceful with nature sounds...trail leading down to the creek and up to the main B&B. Enjoyed watching the Koi in the little pond and sitting in the gazebo and gazing at the beautiful flowers. Dahlonega not that far away for day trip and evening meal.

• Stayed: May 2010