“Great getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dahlonega
Mtn Laurel Creek Inn & Spa
Ranked #1 of 8 Dahlonega B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I took my wife here for her birthday and we both just loved it! We booked the "Garden Room" and a couples massage. The Garden room was perfectly suited for my wife and actually gave her some decorating ideas for our own home. The massage therapists were the best trained and most thorough either of us has ever had and they worked well in tandem. The spa was very well appointed and cozy. David and Dennis were super nice and made Gail feel special for her birthday. The entire place was comfortable and welcoming. As a bonus, the gourmet breakfast was fantastic and two whitetail does made an appearance right on cue for our viewing pleasure! We will definitely be going again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had a great weekend and will definitely be back. The innkeepers were very warming and personal helping us plan our Saturday with a short hike and winery tips in the area. The room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast both days was excellent! Thank you for a wonderful weekend. Nice personal touches in the guest rooms.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Thank you for opening up your 'home' for the Sleigh Bell tour. It was most festive and all your Christmas touches made your grounds inviting and cozy. The double chocolate chip cookies didn't hurt matters either!!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I cannot imagine a better way to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or just being alive. Everything about this Inn was meticulous -- the decor, the amenities, the grounds. The rooms have whirlpool tubs and balconies. It was cozy and delightful. The innkeepers were also a delight, friendly yet unobtrusive. There is a TV room in the common area with hundreds of DVDs. Breakfast was gourmet and delicious. And if you choose to include a spa treatment, your stay will be truly over the top!

Room Tip: upstairs rooms gave a great view from the balcony
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We have been looking for a place to celebrate our anniversary not to far from Atlanta and we have now found the spot!! I love this place!! The rooms are so comfortable, the food is fantastic, the spa is wonderful and the hospitality is something to write about. My husband and I could not have had a more relaxing time and we will definitely be back. We loved several restaurants in Dahlonega that we tried, especially The Corkscrew Cafe, but also Shennigans and the Oyster Back Porch. Thank you Dennis and David for an amazing trip and we will definitely be back!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Laurel Suite which we loved, but they all look beautiful and are quite charming...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dennis_in_Dahlonega, Owner at Mtn Laurel Creek Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thanks guys, so glad you had a wonderful anniversary and that we could help you make it a great one. Hope to see you both for the next one! D&D

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed here over the weekend for a wedding at a nearby winery. We wished we could have stayed a few days longer & had a chance to spend a little more time on the property. There were lots of sweet places to just lounge outside, a covered deck area, a fire pit, etc. The Inn is lovely and tucked away so it is quiet with great views of the mountains with the leaves turning.
Very personal service from the owners, nice touches every where. Keurig coffee makers in each room, a sweet treat left out for guests at bedtime & more. Breakfast was awesome. There is a small spa that looked lovely and tranquil ... we will be back !!! What a lovely get-away spot so close to Atlanta.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Garden room, charming ... They are putting in a swimming pool & hot tub.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stepped way out of my box, this year and suggested to my sweet husband we try a bed and breakfast for our anniversary.. To my surprise he said sure lets do it... We had already chosen this area of Dahlonega being near the wineries we wanted to visit.. I was so excited could hardly wait to check in, when we arrived we Met Dennis, one of in inn keepers who showed us to our room and gave us a tour... our room the parlor room suite was perfect!! the colors, textures, luxurious sheets and linens.. coupled with true antique furnishings. very warm and inviting. I especially liked the fact our room had a huge romantic tub for two and a portable a/c unit.. We cannot sleep unless our room is almost frigid, this was most thoughtful, other extras in the rooms a keurig coffee maker in the bathroom, and a special make up remover towelette and towl! I liked feeling as if we had free rein of the house, the Tv room was small, but cozy and we meet several nice couples while hanging there. I loved the outdoor spots, and the sweet lazy cat. the peace and tranquility of this place is really what the doctor ordered for me and my husband. With young kids its a rarity to have quite time together and although I missed having a tv in our room, it only added to the peace and time to focus on each other. I had wanted to try some wine from the pub, but this was our very first time at a bed and breakfast, I didnt really understand, what to do as no one was ever in there. to sell it too me. We slept great on that incredible bed, so comfortable!! and the sheets!!!!!!!!!!! even my husband, a outdoorsy guy said," hey lets find some of these sheets. there incredible"...next morning we scurry around and dress quickly for our "breakfast" of our bed and breakfast experience... meet more nice couples, It was so refreshing to see friendly people, at least most were. fresh coffee and juice were out for us, and it was Good! we waited outside with another couple till breakfast was served, the cool temps the fresh mountain air.. ahhhhh... now for breakfast....bowl of wonderful fresh fruit.. yum! One of the inn keepers. I think as we were never introduced, brought our food to our table and announced what he was serving us, biscuit, gravy eggs and vegan sausage with hash browns. It smelled good, and looked great, but we are in no way even close to a vegetarians or gasp... vegan! I ate it, happy to be fed, but I would have been much much happier with a pancake or just a non- vegan choice... it seems alot of vegans come here so, nice for them, it was a strike for me however.. I felt there could have been more warmth to the customer service /personal side, this is after all a business of hospitality.....All in all this was a perfect anniversary memory I promise I will NOT forget, I dare say I will do the Bed and Breakfast again, this was my first but not to be the last.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple