My wife and I took our teenage daughter and one of her friends for a weekend at Forrest Hills. It was great, amazing staff, the food at the restaurant was amazing, and you can't ask for better scenery. Hidden in the mountains of Northern Georgia I was blown away by the trees, nature, and views that surround the resort.
It is family owned and run and it shows in how the staff and owners interract with their guests. We felt right at home and very welcomed by the staff. Any questions we did have were quickly answered and fell in love with their Southern hospitaltiy.
I would recommendt his place to anyone looking for a romantic getaway (my wife and I honeymooned there in one of their getaway cabins.), or as a great family vacation with horseback riding, trails and a good, relaxing time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit our 140 acre cabin resort featuring on site dining, outdoor pool, horseback riding, massage spa and more. Choose from romantic, 1-bedroom cabins, 2 bedroom family cabins, individual rooms or 8 to 16 room group lodges. FREE WIFI and parking throughout. Located between Dahlonega and Amicalola Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Forrest Hills Mountain Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forrest Hills Mountain Hotel Dahlonega
- Forrest Hills Mountain Dahlonega