My new husband and I went here directly after our wedding. I was so nervous after reading the awful reviews... I must say I believe some people are expecting the Ritz or something. For the price, it was awesome. We arrived late Friday night. The hot tub took about an hour to heat up but that gave us time to enjoy each other. Woke up the next morning for breakfast which was amazing! Then we went on a picnic away from the property with the picnic basket we bought. This basket was full of food! We got our moneys worth out of it and more! We then went to a wine tasting the resort gave us. Dinner was great and the wine they provided us was delicious! Our favorite part was the hot tub for sure! The bed was comfy too. We stayed at the blue bird cabin and so glad we did. We will be back soon! I saw a lot of people talking about the TV's... We honestly didnt even turn it on. Why would we?! We had more to do walking around this property!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit our 140 acre cabin resort featuring on site dining, outdoor pool, horseback riding, massage spa and more. Choose from romantic, 1-bedroom cabins, 2 bedroom family cabins, individual rooms or 8 to 16 room group lodges. FREE WIFI and parking throughout. Located between Dahlonega and Amicalola Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Forrest Hills Mountain Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forrest Hills Mountain Hotel Dahlonega
- Forrest Hills Mountain Dahlonega