“May have been good”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“May have been good”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We didn't really enjoy our time here because it was busy with two bridesmaids groups. It was packed. We waited a good 15 min to be able to start tasting then it took almost an hour to try 8 wines.

cleveland, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great setting, very relaxing”
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Nice small winery with good selection of wines. We especially liked the outside deck very peaceful atmosphere.

Atlanta, Georgia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Good wines great views”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Wine was good wish we could have stayed longer. This was the 2nd or 3rd best on the wine trail

Carrollton, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Best in Dahlonega!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I have visited Blackstock several times when in Dahlonega, and each time we find something more to love about this winery! This past weekend we had such a great time! As soon as we arrived we were greeted by a sweet lady named Ellie and we discussed the new wine and also how big the vines were getting. I felt I had made a new friend. We of course enjoyed the wine sampling which I would recommend since there are so many great wines here that is is hard to choose. ACE is still my favorite, but I honestly don't think I have ever had a wine I didn't like here. The girls in the tasting room are young, but have very good knowledge of the wines and the grapes used to make them. If you like the wine and plan on coming back, I would join the wine club and also make sure you give them your email and join their Facebook page. There are many specials throughout the year and they are not to be missed. The live entertainment on the weekends is also great, and this weekend was not a disappointment. It wasn't a large crowd, but we all enjoyed drinking wine by the glass and listening to the two young men sing and play different instruments. We were able to bring crackers and cheese up to the deck too so we stayed all day and just relaxed, which they welcome you to do and seem to enjoy that we were there. We were disappointed that David was not there to let him know that after a few short years, he has really built a winery that he can be proud of! If you are only going to visit one or two wineries while in Dahlonega, make sure this is the first one you visit since you may not need to go to any other after this!! Have fun!!!

Venice, FL
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Good wines~”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Nice wines. Seemed like a fairly new place. Staff was knowledgable and helpful.

Visited March 2012