This motel has and will always be my go-to lodging in the N. Georgia area. I have stayed here multiple times and have a lot of reasons I'd like to share.
- Rooms are Always Clean
- Doesn't lose power
- Fridge is bigger than a mini-fridge and can hold a few days worth of food.
- Free ice machine always works
- Pool is clean with plenty of pool furniture
- 42" flatscreens standard in every room
- Working Microwave and Coffee in every room
- Free breakfast and wifi
- More parking than is required
- Beautiful view driving up and from the back 2nd floor
- Pet friendly and $5 for a cat per night
- Beds are on platforms which prevents said cat from hiding under it.
- 5 outlets in main room
- Tub plug works
- Large desk with chain AND separate lounge chair with ottoman
- 1 min to center of downtown Dahlonega.
All for the going price of a motel.
The management (Al and both young ladies I've met) are very professional and personable. I've enjoyed chatting with Al on a few occasions.
Don't be on the fence about this hotel and just book it.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking