See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2007

We stayed here for 1 night. Thank goodness.

The front desk was very nice. They gave us some good recommendation for what to do and where to go. They were very friendly.

They were full because of a wedding. We had booked our room on AAA, so they would not honor the non-smoking request, but I suspect it was because they were sold out and preferred to upset the people who had paid the least amount for a room. I can understand that.

The rooms reeked of smoke. The first room we got was so bad, my kids said they would sleep in the car. Luckily the room had not been properly cleaned, so they gave us another smoking room. This room still smelled of smoke, but we could handle it. The room was clean, but needed lots of work. The wallpaper was coming down in the room and bathroom. The boxsprings were stained. We didn't look further than that, so I can't tell you about the bedding. Somethings are better unknown. They just need to replace stuff and then the smoke smell and the dirty feeling won't be so bad.

We only had soap in the room. No shampoo. They only gave us 2 towels. The rate included breakfast. There was no coffee and stale cheerios. Also milk and O.J. We sat down for breakfast, but decided to just go somewhere else.

We could handle this motel for 1 night. It was cheap. I guess you get what you pay for. One plus was that the room was so bad, it made the kids want to get out and do stuff instead of just hanging out and watching T.V. The location is convienent for lots of stuff in the area.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank mrolfes
Reviewed June 15, 2004

This hotel is a decent hotel, but the management seemed dishonest, or at least not very customer friendly when we stayed here. We booked a room with the Super 8 Hotels 800 number for one night, at a reasonable rate. As we were checking in to the hotel, we got a call on our cell phone, making a change of plans necessary. We needed the room for an additional night. We were checking in at the time, and the person at the front desk told us that the rate for our room would be considerably more for the second night. I called the 800 number back, and they quoted me the cheaper price. When I told the person at the front desk this, she quickly shut down her computer, and said that the rates were as she had quoted. (the higher rate) I then tried to call the 800 number to book the lower rate, and was told that the hotel had closed down their computer so that the booking agent with Super 8 could not book us a room over the phone at the lower rate. It was too late to go anywhere else that night, but we checked out the next day, and stayed at the Econo Lodge, which although is undergoing some renovations, was very neat, clean and quite.

18  Thank JTDawg