$139
$126
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
$125
QualityInn
Days Inn by Wyndham Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
$110
$179
$179
$109
Mountain Top Lodge at Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
$139
Dawson Village Inn(Dawsonville)
$78
$72
$70
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 15, 2013

As soon as you walk in the door to sign in an overwhelming smell hits you. Things seemed clean enough. As for our hotel room, I sprayed perfume to cover up the musky/stale smell in the room, to quote my son "it smelled like old people". Things seemed clean enough. The staff responded quickly when we needed a replacement remote. Though when checking out after waiting for someone to come to the desk, the woman seemed to be confused and took a while to find our receipt so that we could leave.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed April 15, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My girlfriend and I were on a bit of a tight budget and took a room at 51 dollars a night expecting something subpar, but we were very impressed! Our room was very clean and had all the amenities we needed for a comfortable two day trip. The owner, Al, was extremely friendly and helpful whenever we talked to him. Best of all, the hotel is only a few minutes out of Dahlonega and our room had a wonderful view of the city. If you're looking for an affordable yet nice place to stay, this is a great hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Gross, is basically the best word for this place. It is not well maintained at all. They over charged by ALOT to stay in this place. It is at best a quick stop for someone needing to stay & play maybe $30. NOT WORTH THE PRICE OF $70/Night!

Food at breakfast was not great.

Seriously go around the corner the Holiday INN. This place is just not worth the hassle.

Room Tip: Go to the Holiday Inn!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Firstly the nightly price was advertised as being $44 per night. When my wife proceeded to make the reservations she discovered the "fine print"" $44 only if you book 3 consecutive nights. We needed a hotel and went ahead and booked a room at the actual price of $65 plus per night. Once we arrived it was obvious that this would not be a $65 hotel room. The exterior was in disrepair. What had been repaired had been done so in a shoddy, unprofessional fashion. A look into the room revealed a very similar environment. It was fine. For $44 I would've kept my mouth shut. For $65 I expect a little more. It was shoddily renovated. They had good intentions but kind of "phoned it in." It was sort of clean, though the vacuum had never seen the underside of the steel frame mattress supports. The one upside? Al. Al seemed to be the manager. He was a delight. He was positive, optimistic, and went above and beyond to make up for the obvious failings of this overpriced lodging. He made it okay. No, I'll not make this same mistake twice, though I might drop by to say hi to Al.

Room Tip: Eh, I'd try up the street.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family