Quality Inn Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
$89
$76
QualityInn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Days Inn by Wyndham Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
$81
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Park Place Hotel(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
$109
$89
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

The Dahlonega Square Hotel & Villas(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
$120
The Smith House(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
$109
Mountain Top Lodge at Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
$112
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
$159
$149
Lily Creek Lodge(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Barefoot Hills(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
$90
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Gross, is basically the best word for this place. It is not well maintained at all. They over charged by ALOT to stay in this place. It is at best a quick stop for someone needing to stay & play maybe $30. NOT WORTH THE PRICE OF $70/Night!

Food at breakfast was not great.

Seriously go around the corner the Holiday INN. This place is just not worth the hassle.

Room Tip: Go to the Holiday Inn!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Firstly the nightly price was advertised as being $44 per night. When my wife proceeded to make the reservations she discovered the "fine print"" $44 only if you book 3 consecutive nights. We needed a hotel and went ahead and booked a room at the actual price of $65 plus per night. Once we arrived it was obvious that this would not be a $65 hotel room. The exterior was in disrepair. What had been repaired had been done so in a shoddy, unprofessional fashion. A look into the room revealed a very similar environment. It was fine. For $44 I would've kept my mouth shut. For $65 I expect a little more. It was shoddily renovated. They had good intentions but kind of "phoned it in." It was sort of clean, though the vacuum had never seen the underside of the steel frame mattress supports. The one upside? Al. Al seemed to be the manager. He was a delight. He was positive, optimistic, and went above and beyond to make up for the obvious failings of this overpriced lodging. He made it okay. No, I'll not make this same mistake twice, though I might drop by to say hi to Al.

Room Tip: Eh, I'd try up the street.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Staff was awesome. Understand the hotel is getting ready to renovate. Cant wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Where do I begin? The woman at the front desk had me fill out an old fashioned hotel registration form then proceded to write my credit card info on the back. never swiped the card and never gave me a receipt. They had a computer at the desk but I never saw any evidence that they knew what to do with it or if it even worked.

I am a pest control professional so I do a routine bedbug check at each place I stay. No bedbugs found but the room had other inhabitants including the millipede in my photo. As others have noted the mattresses were old and not very clean, in fact there was little about the room that was clean, and there was dog hair everywhere.

I took advantage of the WIFI when I first arrived. To my surprise it was "off" when I returned to the room at about 9 pm, and I was unable to log onto the internet the rest of the night even though I had used it earlier.

The location is very convenient, but I will never stay at this dump again. Super 8 should pull their name from this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends