“Skip the Burger side”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 60
Description: Porter House is North Georgia’s newest and most popular Steakhouse. Our menu features Angus Beef and Fresh Fish as well as our Burgers which are made with freshly ground steak. Porter House offers Live Acoustic Music on Friday and Saturday Nights
Roswell, Georgia
“Skip the Burger side”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We tried the Burger part of this restaurant and it was the pits. We never got what we ordered, what we did get was subpar. By the time my food arrived, my children were finished eating and ready to go, so you know how pleasant that was. The table next to us had finished their meals and were leaving before they finally got their milkshakes. Bad, bad, bad service. Way too high prices. Cold food. Try the pizza or steakhouse.

Visited November 2013

Gainesville, Georgia
“Pan Sauteed Chicken excellent”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I had the chicken dish. Adult kids had the fettuccini and ravioli. Husband had ravioli. The sides and sauces to all meals were incredible. They took down all the walls which is great and feels open now instead of having barriers and feeling like a small place and being closed in. Our wiater was excellent too.

Visited September 2013
Jefferson, GA
“Closed, merged with Piazza”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Greeter said this happened a couple weeks ago (10/5/2013)...
Greeter said this happened a couple weeks ago (10/5/2013)...
Greeter said this happened a couple weeks ago (10/5/2013)... Is that a hundred character minimum?

Visited October 2013
Dothan, Alabama
“Decent atmosphere but bland food”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

We are visitors from out of town attending a bicycle expo. We met another couple for dinner. The atmosphere was good and our waitress was friendly. The food fell short though. I had the filet over sweet potatoes. It was bland at best. We also ordered the penne pasta and that was good. If I was local, I don't believe this would become a family favorite.

Warwick, Rhode Island
“Good food for meat eaters.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife loved the bison burger, she said that it was the best that she ever had. My son enjoyed his steak. I had the trout and it was about average and petty uninspired. There are many good choices in beer so I can forgive the bland trout. We usually receive much better service here than we experienced this time. No real problem, just not as attentive as we have come to expect. we will go back

• Visited August 2013