“Beautiful setting!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cavender Creek Cabins Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dahlonega
Cavender Creek Cabins Resort
Jeffersonville, GA
“Beautiful setting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband just wanted to get away from it all...we did! The cabin we chose was wonderful. There was a beautiful creek that ran directly in front of the cabin and the sound of the water was very relaxing! I would recommend this place over and over again.

1 Thank Mindy F
Julesmtnrentals, Manager at Cavender Creek Cabins Resort, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
I'm so glad you got to come and relax! The creek has that affect on you...pure relaxation. Take care and hope to see you again. Thanks, Julie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

We had our wedding at a vineyard in Dahlonega in June of 2013 and stayed at these cabins for that weekend. We had a great experience, the entire wedding party and our parents all stayed at the cabins. Julie was very easy to work with, and the cabins were perfect! It was very nice not to be stressed at all about our stay. The cabins are so cute and worked out really well for everyone. We highly recommend these cabins!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank anna_may_james
I'm looking forward to you spending your 1st Anniversary with us:). Take care and Thank you!!
Dalton, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

We decided to have a girls' weekend in Dahlonega, and I stumbled upon Cavender Creek Cabins and decided to give them a call. Speaking with Julie for just a few minutes was enough to convince me to go ahead and book, and everything was absolutely perfect from there on out! I mentioned that we were considering this a bachelorette weekend for one of our friends who was a bride-to-be, and Julie left fresh flowers and chocolate covered strawberries for our arrival! In addition to the incredible service, the cabin itself was lovely - clean, cozy, and with all the amenities we could need for a relaxing, fun weekend! We've already been talking about planning our next trip to come back and stay here again! Thanks for everything, Cavender Creek Cabins!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Lauren S
Julesmtnrentals, Manager at Cavender Creek Cabins Resort, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
I'm glad you enjoyed the strawberries. It was a pleasure talking with you. Thanks Julie
Kathleen, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

We celebrated our 29th anniversary at Cavender Creek Cabins with a long weekend and it was absolutely wonderful. Cabin 6 was everything and more than we expected. Very clean with all the amenities of home. Julie was so thoughtful about turning on the air so it would be cool when we arrived. The fresh flowers on the table with the delightful chocolates were such a nice surprise. We especially enjoyed the swing on the porch and being able to hear and see the creek below us.Dalonega has long been one of our favorite places to visit and we look forward to many more visits to Cavender Creek Cabins. The peace and serenity is like being in a little slice of heaven.

2 Thank wbkbwk
I look forward to making your 30th anniversary spectacular ;). Thanks Julie
Hoover, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

The cabin was perfect . Clean, comfortable, romantic weekend for two. The town was just minutes away. But you felt like you were totally secluded. We canoed the Etowah river the first day and hiked Blood Mountain day two. Evenings were spent in the quaint town of Dahlonega. Will definitely come back.

Room Tip: There are several cabins to choose from and the website is accurately depicts the conditions.

1 Thank Rebecca L
We look forward to your return! Thank you so much for your feedback. Julie
Athens, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

I've stayed at Cavender Creek before when an older couple was managing it. I loved it then. I came again a few weeks ago with my parents and stayed, again, in cabin 5. The process of reserving the cabin was smooth and easy, the person I spoke with was very friendly, and they provided easy to follow instructions and billing arrangements. We arrived during a rain storm and the cabin was a cozy refuge. With rain pouring on the tin roof, it was perfect to sit outside on the patio with a cup of hot tea and read. The cabin was clean and cool, once again, and charmingly decorated. Because I knew I loved cabin 5, we stayed there even though there were three of us. I expected to have somewhat of an uncomfortable night, knowing I'd be sleeping on a couch to give my folks the bedroom. Surprisingly, the couch was very comfortable. It was a futon, but a very nice, plush one that didn't send me back to my college couch-crashing days. It worked out just fine. The kitchen is well equipped and efficient. The only thing I'd like to see is a few oven mitts and maybe an extra set of sheets for futon-sleepers (There were blankets and pillows, but just not sheets. I took the flat sheet off the bed and we all managed just fine). However, I rent cabins and condos all the time, and I've never been to one that had enough oven mitts, so I don't think this is a mark against Cavender Creek at all!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank Tess V
Julesmtnrentals, Manager at Cavender Creek Cabins Resort, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Tess, Thank you for your feedback. I will make a note about sofa sheets.. It's a good idea to have an extra set in all the one bedroom cabins as well! I will follow up with owners about more than one set of pot holders.
We can't wait for you to visit again!

See you soon.

Thanks, Julie
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

The cabin was everything I would've hoped for: clean, secluded, quite and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again! They aren't the best at communication- very little information was emailed prior to our arrival, but despite that glitch, I would DEFINITELY stay here again. The bed wasn't the best bed you ever slept in, but the overall comfort of the cabin made up for that.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Julesmtnrentals, Manager at Cavender Creek Cabins Resort, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thanks for your feedback Ms.Joan. We're still getting the kinks worked out with the new lock box system!!
We look forward to seeing you again.

Happy Trails,
Julie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dahlonega
Forrest Hills Mountain Resort and Conference Center
#1 of 4 in Dawsonville
Heidi Motel
Heidi Motel
#6 of 18 in Helen

Been to Cavender Creek Cabins Resort? Share your experiences!