All reviews private deck biscuits bed and breakfast overnight trip breakfast was delicious great chef highly recommend this b b serene setting short drive close to town king size bed quiet location read a book a great place to stay stay there again get away an excellent host
Reviewed June 14, 2010

New ownership did this place good. Tucked away in the mountains outside of Dahlonega, the Mountain Top Lodge is a gem waiting to be discovered. Very comfortable and relaxing. And even though the place was booked when I stayed there, it was very quiet in the evenings and the other guests were fun to be around. Felt like hanging out with family! The owner, Paul, is super attentive and gracious. I'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Just returned from a great weekend....my husband and I were celebrating our 10th Anniversary and we found the perfect place....Beautiful and relaxing.....Our host was very pleasant.. My husband and I will return and stay there again ... Breakfest was great... veiws were perfect and its located close to many of the things that you can do in Dahlonega
Allen and Liz Newman
Melb. Fl.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2010

We arrived in the evening for our two day stay at this really remarkable Bed and Breakfast. The grounds were a great combination of natural and planned beauty. As soon as we walked in the door we were welcomed warmly by Paul, the Innkeeper, who really made us glad to be there.

Our room was spotless and was beautifully furnished with antiques of which our favorites were the writing desk and the armoire.

The breakfasts which we enjoyed the next two mornings were delicious and hearty. Once again Paul proved to be an excellent host. I don’t know when I’ve enjoyed breakfast more.

Our favorite spot in the lodge was the game room. It loaded with many board games and puzzles. We especially liked the Chinese checkers; the board and pieces were created from hardwood by a craftsman in California.

We recommend this lodge to anyone who is looking for a relaxing stay in a place where they are truly welcome.

PJ and Laura Sartain, Norcross, Georgia

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2010

My husband and myself have celebrated our anniversary the last seven years at Mountain Top Lodge. This has truly become our home away from home. Paul, the innkeeper, sees to everything and goes the extra mile to make your stay is memorable in every way.

It seems our yearly trip falls on the same weekend as alumni weekend for the military university reunion. We have made fabulous friends and look forward to seeing them each year. We can not say enough about Paul, the lodge, the comforts and the friends.

As long as we can make the trip, we will forever be at Mountain Top.

Thank you Paul.

Bill and Sharon Rourke
Hendersonville TN

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2010

The setting was lovely and relaxing. The innkeeper, Paul, made us feel very welcome. The inn was very comfortable and the decks were wonderful. inside and out. Paul was very knowledgeable about the area and gave us great suggestions for things to do in the area. Breakfast was absolutely divine and filling. We ate the wonderful breakfast and didnt need anything until lunch. My friend and I love to go to B and B during spring break and this was one of our favorites. We recommend this B and B to everyone

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends