“Good Food, Terriific service!”

Sun Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 82 Restaurants in Dacula
Cuisines: Chinese
Lilburn, Georgia
“Good Food, Terriific service!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

The food was typical Chinese fare, but very good. The service was over the top!
People who live close by are lucky.

• Visited December 2012

Dacula, Georgia
“You must try the Mandarin chicken!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

For everyone who loves Peking chicken from Peking in Athens, get the Mandarin chicken!! Almost identical!! The staff are very friendly, too!

atlanta
“It is ok”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

My parents love this place. I think it is just ok. I prefer Iron Wok down the road a couple of miles.

Atlanta
“BEST CHINESE FOOD in NE Atlanta (and possibly the world)”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Hands down the best Chinese food I've tasted in the Metro area of Atlanta. They are located next to the Kroger on Gravel Springs & Braselton Hwy (near Hamilton Mill). They have been around for years, so I'm surprised to be the first to review them.

One of the best items on the menu is called Steak and Seafood (under Chef's Specials).
The description of this AMAZING dish is:
Sliced Rib Eye steak, jumbo shrimp, scallops, lobster, & fine crab meat w/baby corn, mushrooms, carrots, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, broccoli and snow peas in a delicious gravy. The Rib Eye is so good, you'll be tempted to eat it all before sampling the rest of the goodies... but resist if you like many flavors mixing in one bite. SOOO GOOD!!!

There is also a dish that is NOT on the menu that is specially made for me called Shrimp and Egg. I've been trying to get the owners to name it the 'Richard's Special'... but no luck so far. I discovered this dish when I lived in Chicago while placing an order at our favorite Chinese restaurant. The Chef was eating something that smelled so good I asked him to make me the same. It was his lunch and the item was not on the menu. It became the only thing we ordered and soon was added to the regular menu. I told Sun Garden about the dish and they duplicated it perfectly!!! It's simple, jumbo shrimp cooked with eggs and giant bean sprouts. If it doesn't sound appealing, I promise you if you try it you will be addicted. The mixture creates a natural gravy and over a bed of steamed white rice... this is heaven on a plate.

They also have thee best Crab Angles (crab Rangoon) and Chinese Chicken wings I have ever sampled. They are both MUST HAVE appetizers for our family. Sun Garden also has the only egg drop soup I can tolerate. I wish I could tell you about more dishes, but I have been so satisfied with these that I never order anything else!!! But I'm sure it's all delicious.

• Visited September 2011